Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all.
I have been watching this forum since early July using it to try it figure out my delivery date and as a crutch while waiting. Our order was placed 4 April with the dealer telling us six to eight weeks for delivery based on their experience. Well I do not need to tell anyone how that was to change. I write today, my second post, in a delayed report of our delivery.
After gaining information on Codes, thanks to a savvy member here, we watched and waited with my dealer helping as much as able. Late July we were given a 3300 and the wait continued. Finally on 8 August the dealer called to say our toy was being unloaded. We checked her out that day and the next and took delivery on 10 August.
Man, the fun has begun and it was worth the wait! We are buying little things for our new arrival, bathing it, waxing it, treating the roof, and best of all driving as much as possible to finish out an up state New York summer!
As an example yesterday (21 Aug) we went through Middleville NY on routes 28 north then 29 east and 29A east to 10 north. Our goal was Lake George. We continued to route 8 to Speculator NY and then to Warrensburg. This is a spectacular ride through the Adirondacks I have done many times on my Electra glide. I would say my wife and I enjoyed in our new Sky! What a way to enjoy my birthday!
If you get in the area check this ride out!
I will post a new experience to share someday; I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

:)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congrats!!

I hope you have many happy miles! :) Post some pictures.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Happy Trails "Our Red Sky" .... :thumbs:

I know of a gal in Amsterdam who has a White SKY, a gent in the Albany area waiting for a Red Line SKY, myself waiting for a Red Line SKY and now you and your Red SKY. I also know of one Solstice owner and have seen a few other Solstice's drive by.

If this keeps up we should form a club or at least try to meet for coffee or drive through Lake George like the bikers do. :cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts