Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my dealer today to see what the Status of My order was. I was originally told 3 weeks from order Image (Jan 6), now she says production has been delayed. She found out at Sales meeting. I really don't mind because its not Sky weather yet. Has anyone else heard of delays?

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I've heard Mid February for start of production. Add 4-8 weeks after that for delivery and Bob's your uncle you have a Sky. :banghead: :mad:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Yikes! No delays! Start chanting or whatever it takes but no delays! Haven't heard of any and even if I do I'll ignore it because we can't have any delays! :willy:

·
Registered
102 Posts
azote said:
I don't care about delays as long as the production cars are good quality and all the problems that the sol people are having fixed.
Good point. Any way to know how much of the Solstice knowledge will make it into the Sky,
and how long that'll take to hit manufacturing?
At some point will we be able to know if the differential leaks have been sorted out on the line.
Also, whether when any redesigned pinion seals make it into newly built cars?
I don't want to spook anyone, as all this will get sorted out well enough.
Nothing here which should dampen anyone's spirit.
Just things to watch and deal with.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm sure we will have our share of problems but it's good to kno that the Solstice will be the car to work out the problems on. It's almost like having a 2nd year car.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Eye on Sky said:
I went to my dealer today to see what the Status of My order was. I was originally told 3 weeks from order Image (Jan 6), now she says production has been delayed. She found out at Sales meeting. I really don't mind because its not Sky weather yet. Has anyone else heard of delays?
I don't think the Sky was ever to start retail production in January, so I do not think there are any kind of actual production delays yet. Sounds like a case of an overly optimistic dealer to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts