Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chaps, yesterday "Punjab" arrived at the Saturn dealership at the Side of the River, CA. He made his dashing appearance at around 9:00 AM, and was ready for takeoff at one.

He was shipped 4/19. I think this must be a record delivery time for California, indeed for most anyplace not situated near the factory. Of course, he is exceedingly swell.

Attachments

·
Registered
389 Posts
Cogratulations! The the color combos look great on your car. :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
WDI-SKY said:
Chaps, yesterday "Punjab" arrived at the Saturn dealership at the Side of the River, CA. He made his dashing appearance at around 9:00 AM, and was ready for takeoff at one.

He was shipped 4/19. I think this must be a record delivery time for California, indeed for most anyplace not situated near the factory. Of course, he is exceedingly swell.
Delaware to Texas, 3/17 -3/30, 13 days flat! VINned on 03/06/ship 03/17. 24 day from VIN to recieved. YUP!!!!!!

Congratulation, she is a real beauty fer sure!!! She looks like someone I know!!~! What is her VIN?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, good chap. Your excellent artwork done for me last month or thereabouts proved a wonderful torch for me to carry for this wondrous little car.

Your humble correspondent wears the stylish helmet illustrated at right photo.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ernest, indeed! Twins, I should say. The fellow is number 1332, just the premium trim and the Monsoon sound. I just bought a little iPod Nano for that flat area to the left of the stereo between the ignition and the central 'tower' (where a push-button start would have fit very well). I also noted that mine appeared to have the "fix" you described for the wheel rubbing, and has around four finger widths of room between well and tyre.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
WDI-SKY said:

that is the shortest time I've heard so far to get to CA!! Hope mine does the same!

·
Registered
132 Posts
My car was also shipped on the 19th I'm hoping it show up soon. I'm in N. Cali. I wonder if they traveled together and if so how long it will be before mine is here? Congrats on the car it does look sweet. Saturn should shop some of the photos on this site for their advertisement I don't think the ones on their site does this car justice.

·
Registered
149 Posts
You have the same car as I do execpt I have XM and LSD. Loooks beautiful, i can't wait for mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts