Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know, I will be recieveing the first Sky from my dealership. I went 030 about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I spoke to my dealer this morning and and he spoke to the owner of the dealership as the GM is out on vacation.

This is what was passed on...every dealership will have a Sky delivered by April 1. He is expecting My sky to arrive sometime the last week of March, maybe sooner. It is possible to have it by March 20, but he said do not get my hopes up. I agreed to leave it on the showroom floor for him for 2 or 3 weeks, until he gets the next one in.

Not a lot of info, but we are all getting a little closer to the big day.

pphjj5

Black Sky
Chrome wheels
Red and Black interior
Stick-shift
Monsoon Sound System
Limited slip
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
274 Posts
pphjj5 said:
I agreed to leave it on the showroom floor for him for 2 or 3 weeks, until he gets the next one in.
that's good for them.... but not for you....
I would not leave my car there .... I would not like other people to be sitting on it ... afer I have paid 500 bucks.... they could break something....
any way if the dealer doesn't let me take it when it arrives the deal is off.... maybe you can arrange to take it once a week to the dealer so other customers can see it .... (that's what I have in mind, but i'm so not leaving it there)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,876 Posts
pphjj5 said:
As some of you know, I will be recieveing the first Sky from my dealership. I went 030 about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I spoke to my dealer this morning and and he spoke to the owner of the dealership as the GM is out on vacation.

This is what was passed on...every dealership will have a Sky delivered by April 1. He is expecting My sky to arrive sometime the last week of March, maybe sooner. It is possible to have it by March 20, but he said do not get my hopes up. I agreed to leave it on the showroom floor for him for 2 or 3 weeks, until he gets the next one in.

Not a lot of info, but we are all getting a little closer to the big day.

pphjj5

Black Sky
Chrome wheels
Red and Black interior
Stick-shift
Monsoon Sound System
Limited slip
This sounds a bit more accurate -- but even though we share the same Saturn Store, it is still rumor... Kind of a good one -- but still nothing in writing.
BTW, Azote, the agreement (they asked me too) is to leave the car roped of to be looked at only (yes, I know - can we be gaurenteed that -- I don't know). Personally with me being #9 on the list of 10, it won't be an issue for me. I have to say - I'd be afraid, VERY afraid...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,329 Posts
I am bringing mine to the dealer couple days a week, because I want to show it off and return the favor they did for me. I will be with it at all times, I have a desk to sit at right buy it so to monitor the customers. I am doing on my own, I was not asked to, but it gives me something to do to pass the time. Any SKY Forum members show up down here and we will go for a cruise, as long as I can have Shotgun, that is!!!:lol: :lol:

ERNEST:thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
802 Posts
I'll wait with ya Ernest!

Ernest said:
I am bringing mine to the dealer couple days a week, because I want to show it off and return the favor they did for me. I will be with it at all times, I have a desk to sit at right buy it so to monitor the customers. I am doing on my own, I was not asked to, but it gives me something to do to pass the time. Any SKY Forum members show up down here and we will go for a cruise, as long as I can have Shotgun, that is!!!:lol: :lol: ERNEST:thumbs:
How 'bout dibs on the spare bedroom whilest we wait for delivery, not to worry. I don't eat (too) much and I do like a good 'ol Texas Barbeque. Lets see: Beef, Pork, brisket, chicken, bbq beans, corn, corn bread, long neck beer...Yeah...That is it! (darn, I know I forgot something)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,329 Posts
eldeeko said:
How 'bout dibs on the spare bedroom whilest we wait for delivery, not to worry. I don't eat (too) much and I do like a good 'ol Texas Barbeque. Lets see: Beef, Pork, brisket, chicken, bbq beans, corn, corn bread, long neck beer...Yeah...That is it! (darn, I know I forgot something)
You got a deal old buddy, any SKY owner anytime is welcome at my door. BYOB though, I quit drinking years ago. But I don't mind if you have a taste.

"ERNEST:thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My dealership has been more than fair with me. I have no problem leaving it there. They said it will be roped off, I can assure you I will stop in unexpected to take a look. If there becomes a problem I will pull it out.

Plus Rick from Tinley Park, our poster here said he would sit and watch it for me...................:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,876 Posts
pphjj5 said:
My dealership has been more than fair with me. I have no problem leaving it there. They said it will be roped off, I can assure you I will stop in unexpected to take a look. If there becomes a problem I will pull it out.

Plus Rick from Tinley Park, our poster here said he would sit and watch it for me...................:D
I got yer back...
But I am still waiting for the OK to show up the day you take delivery...:thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rick..You know darn well you wil be invited, I would be dissappointed if you were not there...pphjj5
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,329 Posts
You are all welcome to come to my Dealer's launch party, it ought to be a real hoot, the local newspapers are supposed to be there, If it is raining or bad weather, I will leave it till it clears, to many idiots here, and until I get comfortable, I just sit it out!:lol: :lol: NOT!!!!!:cheers: :D

ERNEST:thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,205 Posts
Ernest said:
I am bringing mine to the dealer couple days a week, because I want to show it off and return the favor they did for me. I will be with it at all times, I have a desk to sit at right buy it so to monitor the customers. I am doing on my own, I was not asked to, but it gives me something to do to pass the time. Any SKY Forum members show up down here and we will go for a cruise, as long as I can have Shotgun, that is!!!:lol: :lol:

ERNEST:thumbs:
I want a ride sweetie.... :thumbs:
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
pphjj5 said:
Rick..You know darn well you wil be invited, I would be dissappointed if you were not there...pphjj5

What about the "REST" of us? .. we wanna go tooo...... SkyBaby-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,205 Posts
SkyBaby said:
What about the "REST" of us? .. we wanna go tooo...... SkyBaby-07
Hey I got an idea SkyBaby, how about if Ernest sets up a ticket machine and we all pull the paper numbers out and he calls us in order? Watta ya think? :lol:
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
Ernest said:
Good idea, I like it.:D

ERNEST:thumbs:
hmmmm..... Ok... IF I CAN GET THE FIRST ONE..... SkyBaby-07
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top