Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just talked to my dealer today. He informed me they will be getting 20 of them in, including 1 for a demo. He is not accepting any money down, but they will start calling off the list. If someone says no then its on to the next one. Cant wait. Getting exicted :D

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Dont know that yet. Figured I'd give him time to look me up, then hook me up.....tee hee

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Just talked to my dealer today. He informed me they will be getting 20 of them in, including 1 for a demo. He is not accepting any money down, but they will start calling off the list. If someone says no then its on to the next one. Cant wait. Getting exicted :D
does the first one then drop to the end of the list? or when the next one comes n will he be called again first???

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If the first person says no, he gets dropped. At least thats what he told me. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
agirltrucker said:
If the first person says no, he gets dropped. At least thats what he told me. :thumbs:
dropped as in taken off the list completely????

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,568 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
dropped as in taken off the list completely????
You know??? That is
!!! Why would they do that??? That would piss off a customer!!! :banghead:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
todaresqSL2 said:
You know??? That is
!!! Why would they do that??? That would piss off a customer!!! :banghead:
I know that is crazy, and that is why i was wanting to get it clarified... I would have walked as soon as the dealer told me that BS....

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,568 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
I know that is crazy, and that is why i was wanting to get it clarified... I would have walked as soon as the dealer told me that BS....
Ditto... but once I got a spot at another retailer... :D

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
From what I understand, when they start calling off the list and someone has changed there mind, yes they are dropped. Why would they want to keep someone on it that has changed there mind? As for me, a pack of wild mules could not make me change my mind....lol :lol:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
agirltrucker said:
From what I understand, when they start calling off the list and someone has changed there mind, yes they are dropped. Why would they want to keep someone on it that has changed there mind? As for me, a pack of wild mules could not make me change my mind....lol :lol:
think about it, If you want a red one with everything leather , LSD and such and hate white and when your turn comes up and a white one with no options comes in comes in would you want to take it?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Every Sky that comes in at my dealership in Illinois is fully loaded with everything whether you want it or not. You can pick the body color, interior, and top colors though. They are also going to contact me when my order sheet comes out so I can add the spoiler to mine. And they are not charging over MSRP. Which is sweeeeeeet!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Kinsey said:
Every Sky that comes in at my dealership in Illinois is fully loaded with everything whether you want it or not. You can pick the body color, interior, and top colors though. They are also going to contact me when my order sheet comes out so I can add the spoiler to mine. And they are not charging over MSRP. Which is sweeeeeeet!
well Iwould never do business with one that forces you to take things you do not want....

·
Registered
46 Posts
yea

It doesn't bother me. I was going to get mine fully loaded anyways. I think they may just be doing that with the first however many. Whoever is on the list gets one like that. Just too bad they don't offer a better sounds system.

·
Registered
46 Posts
kappasphere

I don't know if any of you guys have been there yet or not but WWW.Kappasphere.com has a good sound clip of what a stock solstice exhaust sounds like. They also have a clip of what their exhaust system you can buy sounds like on a solstice. I'm thinking about getting it when it comes out for the Sky. Either that or a Flowmaster. I have one of both my cars now and they are very nice sounding.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I ordered a chili pepper red one with all the options I want. I had to wait for my red VUE with all the options on it to come in and I am very glad I did. I really dont want to get rid of my VUE since I have GMAC's 0%. So to answer the question, if I have to wait, yes I will :thumbs: Dont get me wrong, I do want and will get a SKY but I believe that anything good that you want is worth the wait.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts