Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Delta Airlines Giving Away 25 SKYs
April 6, 2006

Delta Airlines is giving away brand-new SKYs! The airline's SkyMiles program just turned 25 years old and to celebrate, Delta and Avis are giving away 25 Saturn SKY roadsters. You'll get one entry to win for every 1,000 miles you earn now through December 31, 2006. Sign up on Delta's website for your chance to win.

"The 2007 Saturn SKY Roadster, equipped with a 177-hp, 2.4L 4-cylinder engine will carry you off to a whole new paradise," Delta says on their website.

Once miles are posted to a SkyMiles account and an entry is received, the miles do not need to remain in the SkyMiles account. The miles can be redeemed according to standard SkyMiles program rules without the entry being forfeited. During the promotion period, SkyMiles partners may also offer special ways to earn SkyMiles, which will result in entries into the sweepstakes. Details on any added SkyMiles partner offers will be posted with the Official Rules at delta.com/skymiles25. No purchase is necessary. The contest is open to legal U.S. residents, who are 18 or older and licensed drivers as of March 22, 2006. Vehicles will be awarded in late 2007.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
What is amusing about this is that my husband travels a great deal. He does not know I have actually put a deposit down and got financing to buy a Sky. He sees this contest and says, "Hey, have you seen that new Sky? I can register to win one with my frequent flyer miles" I about choked on my coffee. "Great Dear, I hope you win".

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
skywulf said:
What is amusing about this is that my husband travels a great deal. He does not know I have actually put a deposit down and got financing to buy a Sky. He sees this contest and says, "Hey, have you seen that new Sky? I can register to win one with my frequent flyer miles" I about choked on my coffee. "Great Dear, I hope you win".

Ur buying a car w/o telling hubby???

Guts!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts