Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI, Delta is giving away 25 base Skys. The give away ends Dec 31st I beleive. You get one entry for every 1,000 Sky Miles you have in your account. Fred found the Target giveway for us and now we have this one. I hope somebody on this forum wins a Sky. Good luck guys!

http://www.delta.com/skymiles25

·
Registered
994 Posts
That's great considering they are in bankruptsy. I wish I could use the points I already have since I rarely fly them anymore. Target and Delta must have some deal going with Saturn where they get cars set aside while the rest of us wait.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep - I did think about that bankruptsy deal. Sheesh I hope they have already paid GM for the cars! BTW I did use previously issued points that I had not collected on yet. I dont fly Delta much anymore since they changed their main hub. I flew home from Wash D.C. yesterday and it was a MESS. Had to throw away my lip gloss and hand lotion.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Saturn has done some Target gift card promotions in the past, and was the very first company to have an ad with an external link on Target.com helping move some IONs RELAYs and VUEs. It would seem fitting that Saturn honor that relationship by using their hot new car to draw attention to Target's summer promotion. Even if increases waiting time for the SKY, slipping those ten cars in would only push production back 6 hours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts