Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I ordered my redline back in May and it was placed in the system in june. I know I was one of the 1st to actually get an order number. Here is my current question and situation. I called my dealer about a month ago to check my status and was told I was 3rd on the list. Eye on sky was 1st and his has been built. When I ordered the car I was told I was 2nd but alas somehow they must have missed number 2. Anyway here is my question I called last thursday to see if number 2 had been allocated and low and behold they said my car was to be built the 1st week of October. Could this be true could my dealer already have 3 allocations?? Could anyone who can check codes please confirm this for me. My order number is in my sig. I feel like my dealer is just saying this to pull my leg or get me off there case for another few months. I really didnt expect to see my car till Feb so this is either really great news or a horrible joke. Thanks in advance James

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Hey all I ordered my redline back in May and it was placed in the system in june. I know I was one of the 1st to actually get an order number. Here is my current question and situation. I called my dealer about a month ago to check my status and was told I was 3rd on the list. Eye on sky was 1st and his has been built. When I ordered the car I was told I was 2nd but alas somehow they must have missed number 2. Anyway here is my question I called last thursday to see if number 2 had been allocated and low and behold they said my car was to be built the 1st week of October. Could this be true could my dealer already have 3 allocations?? Could anyone who can check codes please confirm this for me. My order number is in my sig. I feel like my dealer is just saying this to pull my leg or get me off there case for another few months. I really didnt expect to see my car till Feb so this is either really great news or a horrible joke. Thanks in advance James
I'll see what I could do on Thursday PM me your order number so I don't forget. But yes it can be true. If yours is a automatic and the second person in line was a manual you could of got you allocation before them. I'm going to pm you some info. But don't forget to PM me you order number because it will get lost in this thread.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts