Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 40 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Is Sue up to this? It is less than a weeks notice. What about the other members. I know Bill Solt likes Saturday. I know my wife would even come because she loves spending money in New Hope...more decorating...it never ends.
I'll be there if you are definitely going, I promise not to park too close to Mike.
( I'm hoping a majority of the things said regarding Bluestone were a joke, and I won't need a bodyguard)

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
I'll be there if you are definitely going, I promise not to park too close to Mike.
( I'm hoping a majority of the things said regarding Bluestone were a joke, and I won't need a bodyguard)
LOL... :rofl:

I'll be there if my car is ready!!

·
Registered
17,407 Posts
Who's JOKING....but since I am no longer indemnified, u r safe...where is Chillipepper..wake her up

·
Registered
354 Posts
This Saturday I'll be coming back from Harrisburgy leaving HB around 3pm If the meet will last longer then 5 pm I cound stop by New hope on the way home .

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Won't be able to make it to anything this Saturday due to other scheduling issues.

·
Registered
184 Posts
On all this weekend

Let me see if I can switch my call weekend (which is this weekend) with someone. I'll let you know later tonight...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Sunday I'm mostly available, but Saturday is the Michigan vs Ohio State game and I'm having a party here at my house continuing on to Poker Night! (ya'll are welcome to come here tho!)

I haven't looked at the weather for this weekend, but I would be up for something on Sunday.

Let me know!

·
Registered
17,407 Posts
Everyone over Tylers house...just bring a sleeping bag... I thought u would like that.

By the way, It is Rutgers game that is more important...us Jersey guys! This is the team that the country is watching....from nothing to 4th in ranking...and unbeaten this season...they r just behind Michigan and Ohio but Rutgers has been the underdog forever and now has come into its own...it just may happen.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Where are ya Sue??

I'm a bit more partial to going on Saturday - New Hope always seems a bit more lively on that day... But I think Sue should make the call!

The weekend is supposed to be beautiful! Tomorrow afternoon and evening they are calling for a big drencher in my area... That is awesome since that will give the service people the ability to really check my car out - and still leave a day for them to get it ready for me prior to the weekend!!

:D

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Where are ya Sue??

I'm a bit more partial to going on Saturday - New Hope always seems a bit more lively on that day... But I think Sue should make the call!

The weekend is supposed to be beautiful! Tomorrow afternoon and evening they are calling for a big drencher in my area... That is awesome since that will give the service people the ability to really check my car out - and still leave a day for them to get it ready for me prior to the weekend!!

:D
Hey man bring it on over, we'll stick it in the swimmin pool :thumbs: We'll find that leak!

·
Registered
184 Posts
On Call

I'm on call this weekend, so I can't do the drive. I have to stay 20 minutes from the hospital :rolleyes:

You are more than welcome to meet on my road at the cul-de-sac and then go driving. As someone said, New Hope/Lahaska/Lambertville is very busy on the weekends and it may be hard to find a place where everyone can park together.

Let me know what day - I guess Sunday is better for me.

Confirm the number of people and I can have drinks and snacks here.

Sorry I didn't get to you all sooner - I was trying to switch call...

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
I'm on call this weekend, so I can't do the drive. I have to stay 20 minutes from the hospital :rolleyes:
We could always kidnap ya!

sigh...

I don't wanna be in the way of those cardiac patients. They do have priority!

·
Registered
17,407 Posts
Is Sunday better for u for us to meet...or u can get away on Sunday...your thread said u were on call for the weekend...just trying to clarify....

Let me outta here....:banghead:

Somebody make the call...or we will have to just bring sleeping bags over tylers house...:lol: I know he will love that.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Come on over anyway...

...if I have to run, you can all go driving without me :banghead:

I may not get called in, but you know all those men out raking leaves and their heart attacks!!! They wait until the last minute before admitting their chest pain is real!! :eek:

·
Registered
17,407 Posts
...if I have to run, you can all go driving without me :banghead:

I may not get called in, but you know all those men out raking leaves and their heart attacks!!! They wait until the last minute before admitting their chest pain is real!! :eek:
That's why I have my wife do it....:lol: I have to beat the actuary and his table...

·
Registered
184 Posts
On Call

Technically, I have to stay 20 minutes from the hospital, so I'll be at my house on both days. I just hang around and do chores during call weekends until the batphone rings or I see the bat signal in the air!!

Sounds like the group is split on a day

21 - 40 of 115 Posts