Saturn Sky Forum banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
Members...although many people looked at us and our cars...and many wanted to know what car we were driving...as u see, the tops were down...my heater was on...it was slightly brrrrrisk out there. In two days, there will be several of us calling in sick...

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
I ran a road rally last night with the top down and feel fine so far. We had a blast even though we never made it to pages 2-4 of the directions! After 3 hours of being lost on the same four roads, we gave up and called a friend for directions back to a bar. No trophy for my Sky, but everyone loved the car!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
hello all, Yep, made it home alright. I decided to just stick to a road that I knew was in my area, and took it all the way home, even though it was a longer route.

Thanks to everyone for today, had lots of fun, even though my poor tiburon was the outcast of the group, no one wanted to take a picture of it, haha.:mad:

My RL will be here soon enough. I have plenty of pictures, that I'll try to post in the next day or two, but I'm tired, and I work tomorrow, so who knows when, haha.

Until the next meet!:thumbs:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Missed it

Well, the pics are great and I kick myself for missing the trip. But daughter would have disowned me if I missed her party. Grandson had a good time and played so hard he slept till 8 am today. Gotta have another meeting before the cold/snow arrives. Let me know.
Bill

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Well, the pics are great and I kick myself for missing the trip. But daughter would have disowned me if I missed her party. Grandson had a good time and played so hard he slept till 8 am today. Gotta have another meeting before the cold/snow arrives. Let me know.
Bill
Bill, FYI, there is another event that I am trying to put together for December 2nd. Dinner would be in Bethlehem, PA followed by a drive through the Holiday Lights display in Allentown, PA.

If we get enough folks interested, I was thinking that we could have two seperate run groups (one coming from the north and one from the south) and meet up at dinner in Bethlehem.

For folks coming from the south, maybe you could do the NJ side of the Deleware so you can see it in the daylight!

Here is the thread I posted a few weeks ago about it. Let me know if you guys can make it! http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9399

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
Diane...that date is no good for me...already have dinner engagement at Pier Village, in West Long Branch...I don't know if u have been there, but it is something to look into...fine dining and shops right on the water...very upscale and a SKY/Solstice fits rights in....by the way, if u want to come over, I will install that LED light for u...

Michael

·
Registered
290 Posts
Bethlehem

Can't do Dec 2nd. Babysitting for grandson that night. I'm from Allentown/Bethlehem. 60 yrs - born and raised. Even Bethlehem has a walking drving tour downtown and across the bridge to the Moravian star on the south mountain. Lehigh University. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Mike,
Of course not, it was a little tough at 70mph though.:lol:

(we were at a traffic light!!!!!):willy::jester:
Ya know - I was under the impression that 07Bluestone is a very talented and fearless driver!

I was impressed with his ability to weave back and forth through the oncoming traffic without any hesitation!

I had no idea he was doing that because he was taking photos - I thought he was just making sure that everyone could see his car!

:cheers:
(PS ->I'M JOKING!)

(One funny note - Tom - You really had me laughing when you handed Mike the can of BlueStone Paint! That was hillarious!)

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
Being caught on camera with a spray can...is that an impeachable offense in Pennsylvannia?

Now I like that idea of Old Bridge Antonio...and since it is nearby...about 10 minutes, we can meet here for goodies.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I am assuming the Ft. Meade/Baltimore area does not have many owners....
There are a few of us down here. I'm not far south close to flyguy and there is a member I've noticed in Odenton which is near Baltimore, I think.

101 - 115 of 115 Posts