Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received email from my Saturn Dealer in Bowie, Maryland....

"Hi, this is George with Saturn of Bowie, and I am proud to announce the arrival of the all new Saturn SKY. There is a vehicle now available for you to see and test drive. Please let me know if you are still interested in stopping by to see this vehicle, as it is only being shown by appointment due to the high demand for it's time and interest. I will be available this week (3/13 thru 3/18) for appointments on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 9am til 7pm, and on Tuesday from 10:30am til 9pm.. and next week (3/20 thru 3/25) Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:30am til 9pm, and Tuesday and Saturday from 9am til 7pm. Please email me back or call me with a your appointment options."

Guess who's leaving work early today!!!! :willy: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
futureskyowner said:

"Hi, this is George with Saturn of Bowie, and I am proud to announce the arrival of the all new Saturn SKY. There is a vehicle now available for you to see and test drive. Please let me know if you are still interested in stopping by to see this vehicle, as it is only being shown by appointment due to the high demand for it's time and interest. I will be available this week (3/13 thru 3/18) for appointments on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 9am til 7pm, and on Tuesday from 10:30am til 9pm.. and next week (3/20 thru 3/25) Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:30am til 9pm, and Tuesday and Saturday from 9am til 7pm. Please email me back or call me with a your appointment options."

WOW! If you get this response before you go check it out can you PLEASE ask what day the car was built -- us Northern Virginia demo car buyers are really eager and to hear that some in Maryland are already hitting the lots -- ours may be right behind this one!

THANKS!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Future..... You know I live right near there too...

What time are we meeting up???

HA HA HA HA

Jester

·
Registered
96 Posts
futureskyowner said:

How much does it cost to bribe you to take pictures?? :D Check it out, let us know how it goes.
What you're still standing here reading this note?!?!?! Go, run, get there and get those pictures posted:jester:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts