Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Saturn of South Dade received their demo Sky last night. I drove it this afternoon. It's triple black with cloth seats and it's gorgeous! Handling is smooooooooth and the ride is not in the least rough. Acceleration is more than adequate, but it's definitely not a Porsche. I only ran it up to about 5K RPM and never got it out of 3rd gear on a test drive of about 4 miles. The manual shift is a fairily short throw and very smooth. I did not notice any clunks on shifting.

I am 5'11" and around 240 lbs. 30" inseam. Room to spare. The seats are the most comfortable I've ever sat in. I have read that the seat belt is difficult to reach when retracted. I did not find it to be that hard to reach across my body and grab it with my right hand. The between the seats drink holder also seems most accessible by reaching across with your left hand from the driver seat. Not so easy with the right hand.

I didn't know the car was there when I stopped by, so I didn't have a camera handy to take pics. Will try to get back on Monday. Any areas anyone specifically wants to see?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts