Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone please tell me more about this whoe dry ice process and where i might get it....the otherday i brought my car into saturn to have some things checked with 2 out of 3 things they did not fix and one they said they did and the other they said they could no pinpoint the noise how annoying... so i took my car home and i see a ding on it how can i get it out...becuase i really rather not take my car to them anymore...obviosly looking for the most inexpensive way thank u sky owners

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
without detailed pictures really no way of advising. If you want it done right, it usually is expensive!

Sorry!

·
Registered
25 Posts
bigd2114 said:
can someone please tell me more about this whoe dry ice process and where i might get it....the otherday i brought my car into saturn to have some things checked with 2 out of 3 things they did not fix and one they said they did and the other they said they could no pinpoint the noise how annoying... so i took my car home and i see a ding on it how can i get it out...becuase i really rather not take my car to them anymore...obviosly looking for the most inexpensive way thank u sky owners
where are you located?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
bigd2114 said:
take it to a paintless dent removal place they can usually remove one for less the 1/3 the cost of a body shop...

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
take it to a paintless dent removal place they can usually remove one for less the 1/3 the cost of a body shop...
:agree: Unless it is deep or creased you should be alright.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Don't a lot of Saturns have dent resistant doors? Does the Sky?

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
DS9Yanks said:
Most Saturns do. The SKY does not. All SKY's major panels are made of hydro formed steel.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
The SKY is one-of-a-kind

DS9Yanks said:
The SKY is all steel; it doesn not have plastic door (and other) panels like all previous Saturns. I believe that the SKY is also the first Rear-Wheel-Drive car for Saturn as well. They broke the stereotype mold with this car, baby!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Plastic parts

jdigiant said:
The SKY is all steel; it doesn not have plastic door (and other) panels like all previous Saturns. I believe that the SKY is also the first Rear-Wheel-Drive car for Saturn as well. They broke the stereotype mold with this car, baby!
Beside of the bumpers the side panels between the doors and the front wheels are plastic too. In the beginning they had some problems with the yellow painting which looked darker on the plastic parts, but seems solved now.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its a dime sized ding on the door i am from CT....not big at all its just my first on my baby so i would like something done about it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts