Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Southern California (Orange County). Does anyone know when dealers out here will be accepting deposits on a Sky? I spoke with two local dealers and they said it was too early to say.

Thanks for any feedback...

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

It depends on the dealer. If they were nice they would be willing to start an unofficial pre-order list with you. Just keep calling/emailing/visiting dealers till one gives you what you want. As far as official deposits those at best will be more then likely right before the car comes out early 2006, and actually orders wont go in until production starts about 2 months before they go on sale.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Were definately very early in the game for dealers to be taking deposits on the Sky. There are probably a few out there, but not a lot.

Brentil has some good advice. See if you can get them to at least start a list of interested people so you can get your place in line! :cheers:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Thanks for the advice. I definitely will keep in contact with a couple of Saturn dealers here in Orange County to ensure that they get my name on their waiting list ASAP.

I appreciate your feedback...JGS

·
Registered
12 Posts
I put my $500 refundable deposit with Steven Creek Saturn dealer on 2/09/05, San Jose, Ca
#1 on the list.

·
Registered
29 Posts
A guy here in Utah already threw down a deposit at the Saturn dealer. Once I figure out where I will be living next year (where ever i find a job) I will make a trip to the nearest dealer to put money down for my Sky.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I live in So California near pasadena (rose parade area). I wasn't able to put a deposit down but I'm on a waiting list and the guy is going to call me as soon as he can order........

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just got back from the auto show today and the car looks even better in person than the pictures. I went to the dealership on my wayhome and put my $100 dollars down. I was told that I was the secound one at that dealer, and two others at a different one. I cant wait.

·
Registered
25 Posts
outsane1 said:
I just got back from the auto show today and the car looks even better in person than the pictures. I went to the dealership on my wayhome and put my $100 dollars down. I was told that I was the secound one at that dealer, and two others at a different one. I cant wait.

Must be nice to only have to put down $100...I had to put down $500. :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts