Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally was able to place a deposit today for a made to order Sky. And at MSRP no less! (The only dealer left in SoCal doing that!) Thanks jon_tiki for the tip on where to go. Misty was awesome and I can't wait to get "Shadow" in my garage. They are estimating October which seems awfully quick, I only hope I can be that lucky...

Woo hoo!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats, and welcome to the line. October sounds quick, but that could be because your dealer has taken less orders than others, or you ordered optional configurations that have no constraints on them. Best of luck and enjoy the wait.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Congrats!!!

Welcome to the waiting list LOL I'm excited for you

·
Registered
388 Posts
Welcome to the wait! I'm in the inland empire and our dealer is also selling at MSRP. Hope you get your car in October. They told me 2-3 months and now we're going on 5 months.

·
Registered
42 Posts
august order

I got a call from my salesman yesterday that I am the next up to order and that they'll call to confirm the final order before it goes in. salesman said one or two days. I'm hoping to get mine for my birthday in october

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
moni6 said:
Welcome to the wait! I'm in the inland empire and our dealer is also selling at MSRP. Hope you get your car in October. They told me 2-3 months and now we're going on 5 months.
I actually went to your dealer first, since they are closer to my house, but they are no longer taking deposits, and they told me they would "try" to get me a car within a year. The general sales manager also said that they were putting CAI, a spoiler, and a windscreen on all new cars done after the current order list. But I personally think he was just saying that to get me to buy the graphite/black cloth they had sitting in the showroom at that time that had that stuff on it (none of which I said I wanted).

That is why I drove an hour from home to place an order at the last LA area dealer taking orders and doing it at MSRP.

I hope you get your car soon!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts