ssbc big brakes
19x8 front 20x10 rears
custom widebody and sideskirts
new billet girlls for front and hood and side vents
carbon rear facia with relocator for small antenna in bumper
center exhaust, reverse light moved into 3rd brake light using different led's
full custom interior
custom audio

stay tuned, some of the parts will be available through companies sometime shortly after sema

We have built a RHD Twincharged Cobalt SS, Saturn Ion both of which won DESIGN AWARDS at SEMA SHOW, also built many other demo and company vehicles, looking very forward to building this SKy it has great potential

Is there anything anyone would like to see produced for these vehicles?

small parts, addons, ect ect...

·
Registered
61 Posts
we are currently building a 07 sky

Hahn Turbo Kit
Gm performance bottom end
gm performance cams and cam gears
ssbc big brakes
19x8 front 20x10 rears
custom widebody and sideskirts
new billet girlls for front and hood and side vents
carbon rear facia with relocator for small antenna in bumper
center exhaust, reverse light moved into 3rd brake light using different led's
full custom interior
custom audio

stay tuned, some of the parts will be available through companies sometime shortly after sema

We have built a RHD Twincharged Cobalt SS, Saturn Ion both of which won DESIGN AWARDS at SEMA SHOW, also built many other demo and company vehicles, looking very forward to building this SKy it has great potential

Can you put a Double DIN touchscreen navigation system in it..............that way I know it can be done without issues. :thumbs: I will be at SEMA and make sure to check that car out. I am interested in the big brakes as well.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Can you put a Double DIN touchscreen navigation system in it..............that way I know it can be done without issues. :thumbs:
I'll second this. I would like to see the mounting solution you guys would come up with.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Can you put a Double DIN touchscreen navigation system in it..............that way I know it can be done without issues. :thumbs: I will be at SEMA and make sure to check that car out. I am interested in the big brakes as well.
I ordered the base audio system for the purpose of putting in an Eclipse nav unit in. Touch screen, Ipod ready, sirius ready and a 30 gig hard drive Plus it has a dual DVD drive so that you can play DVD's and not have to pull the NAV. Its a great integrated unit.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I ordered the base audio system for the purpose of putting in an Eclipse nav unit in. Touch screen, Ipod ready, sirius ready and a 30 gig hard drive Plus it has a dual DVD drive so that you can play DVD's and not have to pull the NAV. Its a great integrated unit.

I did the same but am planning on either an Alpine unit or Pioneer.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
Yes, you can... I am putting in the Pioneer AVIC-Z1 on Tuesday for NOPI... I will post the pics on Wednesday. They will also be putting in JL ZR surrounds, JL 440/4 amp and a JL 10W3v3... well, we are hoping it will fit... if not it will be a 10W1.

That is what I did... got the base since I would be switching anyway. Although, it is amazing how much I miss my XM that I have in my daily driver.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
we are currently building a 07 sky

Keith:

I would like to see clear corners... and tail lights without the chrome, yet still red... not clear lens altezzas.

Glad to see you are doing a Saturn again. I miss the blue ION. May it R.I.P. *Rest In Part-Out* :jester: ...

For those that may not have seen the ION before... here is a link to it's page on GM Tuner Source...

http://www.gm.com/company/gmtunersource/html/tuner_garage/owner_losier.htm

·
Registered
53 Posts
I would like to see an upper grille mesh to remove the chrome bar with the Saurn logo.
I second that request. Something functional to supply a little more air to the CAI.:cool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
Yes, you can... I am putting in the Pioneer AVIC-Z1 on Tuesday for NOPI... I will post the pics on Wednesday. They will also be putting in JL ZR surrounds, JL 440/4 amp and a JL 10W3v3... well, we are hoping it will fit... if not it will be a 10W1.
Well, I had the AVIC-Z1 installed today... and MAN is it nice in there!!!

It fit perfectly and all the OnStar, phone and chime functions still work. I will make a post about it with pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Todaresqsl2, are you registered for nopi?

i thought i seen your name in the GM area?

i will be on display with GM tuner tour wiht my RHD cobalt SS

come by and check it out i would love to meet up and discuss a few things with you.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
Todaresqsl2, are you registered for nopi?

i thought i seen your name in the GM area?

i will be on display with GM tuner tour wiht my RHD cobalt SS

come by and check it out i would love to meet up and discuss a few things with you.
Yeah, I am registered. I was also going to have my car in the GM Tuner Tour area... they thought there was still room, but then Jeff found out the client just got a stock/production SKY to go in there before we confirmed things... so I am not this year. Always the next time. :thumbs:

I will be near STC/SPOC area... where most of the Saturns will be. We'll meet up and chat somewhere. :D

·
Registered
444 Posts
I second that request. Something functional to supply a little more air to the CAI.:cool:
Three is a charm... I too would like to have a grill that would let more air to the CAI..

·
Registered
231 Posts
As I stated in another thread today: If you look at the plastic ductwork that lies behind the large air inlet on the bumper, you will see that it directs all the air coming in at your intake. The air that comes in the front of your car does not go straight to your radiator, it's ducted up to the top half of the radiator and intake.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts