Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had another forum member try to call me at work and could not dial my extension.:huh:

Well I did a little bit of research and found these instructions in the OnStar Manual on how to dial digits once you are in a call.

1. Press the phone button. When OnStar responds with​
“OnStar ready,”​
dial the number you wish to call.
2. Once you reach the automated system and you need to enter a digit, or dial the star key, or pound key, press the
steering wheel control(the mute key with a picture of someone speaking). You may have to hold the the button for a few seconds.
3. When OnStar responds with
“Please say the first digit to dial,” speak the digit you wish to enter (or star or pound). The system will repeat the digit back to you,
then say
“Dial” or;
4. Continue entering digits one at a time waiting for each to be repeated. When finished, say
“Dial” and OnStar
will send all the digit tones.

Amazing what RTFM can do for you!:dthumbs:

·
Registered
18,390 Posts
What happens if u have a rotary phone....:lol: Yes I know it makes no sense but bring back the rotary phones anyway, this way u don't have to hit 1 for english

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
What happens if u have a rotary phone....:lol: Yes I know it makes no sense but bring back the rotary phones anyway, this way u don't have to hit 1 for english
So How much did the Dealer charge to install that Rotary Phone in your Sky, my guess is 3K!

I would of thought it was a forced addon, then again you might have used that same fantastic judgement of yours that used in judging colors and actually asked for the rotary phone installation! :jester: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Amazing what RTFM can do for you!:dthumbs:​

I hate reading the FM's. I'm glad you did it for me!

I've been wondering how to do that since I got my car in April...

Gotta love this forum :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
I hate reading the FM's. I'm glad you did it for me!

I've been wondering how to do that since I got my car in April...

Gotta love this forum :D

[/LEFT]
:agree: I also prefer to RTFF!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts