Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to remember someone posting they were picking up their sky this weekend. Did you pick it up? :driving:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
NCBlue either got hers Thursday or Saturday and has change her avatar to her Sky. :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
Didn't read anything...mine should be here today or tomorrow, but then I have to leave in the showroom until the next one arrives :rolleyes: So in the next couple of weeks I hope!

On a brighter note, I did see that the Fredericksburg, VA store received their dealer demo and it was Yellow, manual, spoiler, and chrome wheels. Very nice people there at that store, they let my buddies and I look at it and sit in it even thought hey had put it in the garage for the evening. They were not allowing test drives but it was nice to take a look at the interrior and engine... I am sure that one will sell in minutes once they release it to be sold. I kind of liked the yellow color even though I never considered it before.

·
Registered
256 Posts
that's my car!!!!!!!!!

lol... Exactly what I ordered minus the spoiler

·
Registered
251 Posts
Mr. Jester yes it was exactly that and REALLY easy on the eyes! I LOVED the chrome on yellow look, very settling. When I saw that color I said to myself "damn maybe I should have gotten yellow!"

·
Registered
131 Posts
What Colour Did you order?

tiger20005 said:
Didn't read anything...mine should be here today or tomorrow, but then I have to leave in the showroom until the next one arrives :rolleyes: So in the next couple of weeks I hope!

On a brighter note, I did see that the Fredericksburg, VA store received their dealer demo and it was Yellow, manual, spoiler, and chrome wheels. Very nice people there at that store, they let my buddies and I look at it and sit in it even thought hey had put it in the garage for the evening. They were not allowing test drives but it was nice to take a look at the interrior and engine... I am sure that one will sell in minutes once they release it to be sold. I kind of liked the yellow color even though I never considered it before.[/QUOTE

Hey there what colour did you order & did you happen to take any pictures of the one above that you mention?:cheers:

·
Registered
251 Posts
I ordered a Silver Graphite, black leather, spoiler, LSD, painted alloy rims. I did not but I sure can go back there tonight and get pics. My biddy had a camera but they were being WAY TOO generous already letting us come into the mechanics bay to look at the car and to sit in it (even after we heard teh manager complaining how it will remain locked the following days because people got it dirty sitting in it). I didn't want to press my luck! :lol: I will see what I can do this afternoon for you guys but let me tell you first hand for those who haven't seen sunburst yellow live, it is a treat! I actually was thinking of 2 scenarios (a-see if I could buy that one once it is taken off of dealer demo plan or b) just give my car up and order yellow the way I want it).

BTW there was also a $2k markup on the Skys at that location (I asked). I don't think that is "that" bad but thank God I do not have to pay any markup on my car.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I had hoped for a weekend delivery -- but yeah, looks like it will the more expected target date of the 21st. Its strange because mine had apparently been built on 2/28 but it looks like cars with later build dates are already making it to their homes. Oh well, It doesnt seem there is a set pattern to the delivery of the precious cars.

Sadly my SC2 met its "untimely" end this weekend which would have been perfect for a transition to the Sky -- but thats a whole different story deserving of its own thread.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Yellow for Me

tiger20005 said:
I ordered a Silver Graphite, ......but let me tell you first hand for those who haven't seen sunburst yellow live, it is a treat! I actually was thinking of 2 scenarios (a-see if I could buy that one once it is taken off of dealer demo plan or b) just give my car up and order yellow the way I want it). .
Yep...I'm getting the SKY car for one reason...to scream "Look at Me" is this not a COOOL CAR? And what better color to say that than yellow! I love my 6 yr old yellow Xterra and the Yellow SKY will be it's little sister sitting beside of it in our garage... after my hubby's truck is pushed out. HA!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts