Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mazda changed the front end of the Miata for 2006 to take on some of the features of the Solstice. I liked the 2005 version but I just can't stand the 2006 look. I think they should have taken the Saturn lead and followed the direction of the Sky. It should be interesting to see how sales go for them.

Of course some dealers have new 2003 Miatas sitting on the lot waiting for a home from what I've been told.

Doesn't matter anyway. I'm getting a Sky. Lets just hope my 2007 Sky comes EARLY in 2006!

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
What changes to the new MX-5 are you refering to?

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
I just looked at one with my son, it has the same look as the s2000 and it is a nice car but not special. we both have 2001 miatas, he changed his mind and picked up a 2006 GTO 400 hp. I feel more at home in the SKY...Seal9:)

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
brentil said:
What changes to the new MX-5 are you refering to?
The front end of the car looks a lot more rounded and the head lights look different than the 2005 version. It looks a little like the Solstice.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
rick112 said:
The front end of the car looks a lot more rounded and the head lights look different than the 2005 version. It looks a little like the Solstice.
Ohhh you mean the new NC MX-5 compared to the old NB Miatas?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts