Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY ALL... REDSKY HERE!!!!!

I AM IN THE WORKS OF CREATING A CLUB WEBSITE FOR SKY OWNERS....I am trying to get a list of all those who would be interested so I could see if it would be worth the time and effort in creating the site etc!

IF ANY OF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE E-MAIL ME PERSONALLY AT:

<solicitation e-mail address removed>

If I get a response of 20-40 people I will go for it....I live in New England and would be planning Sky MEETS once a month from April-Oct. If you are FROM New England we would make Weekly meets.

If you guys want any info ASK WHAT YOU WANT IN YOUR E-MAIL!

ALSO I dont post on here everyday...If any of you want to let people know about my idea PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE!!!!! PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM!

Below is a RUFF openeing page to the Website...

Thanks all! RedSky

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
On that same nonte... i would like to set up Sky Meets in the illinois area as well.... How awesome that would be!!!!! SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not that I have ordered my dream yet, but I will be carting between Kansas and Cleveland...so Illinois could be a nice stop once in a while! Or a nice weekend trip!! After its not like it will be a chore to drive!!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where Are All The Sky Owners???????

FOR SO MANY SKY OWNERS ON HERE IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE THAT I have only got four E-MAILS from people who want to join my SKY ROADSTER CLUB!

I'TS FREE PEOPLE! I'M BUILDING THE SITE FROM SCRATCH!

YOU GET YOUR CAR POSTED WITH INFO ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR SKY....AND THERE WILL BE UPDATED INFO ON THE REDLINE AND LINKS FOR YOU TO MODIFY YOUR SKY ETC.....I JUST DONT GET IT...You dont have to be from the NEW ENGLAND AREA TO JOIN!

DO ANY OF YOU REALLY OR EVER PLAN ON GETTING A SKY?

THE SKY AND SOLSTICE WILL SOON BECOME VERY BIG IN THE STATES!

I have even heard a car mag is in the works just for the GM SKY/SOLSTICE.

I would hope you all would be proud to own a piece of history AND GET INVOLVED IN A CLUB as these Kappa platforms take off!

I have noticed the SOLSTICE OWNERS ARE MUCH MORE INVOLVED WITH THEIR CARS....if in the next few weeks I dont at least get some more responses for joining my Sky club....I may just see if the many Solstice clubs will let me join one of theirs because four responses???? This is a joke!:banghead:

REDSKY:mad:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Last board I joined was Scion Board. I was much more active once I got my xB. Now I can't wait to get rid of the damn thing.

·
Registered
56 Posts
When I bought the xB I was told the exact date it would arrive the day I puit a deposit down. This is why Toyota's stock is where it is and why GM's stock is constantly dropping. Sorry don't mean to offend anyone but it's the truth. Only thing Toyota F'd up on was the Prius. Great idea, not enough of them to fill orders.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Is this thread for real???? No, seriously? Really?

I personally don't have any interest in joining a "bunch" of SKY forums. I'm completely happy here. Why don't you join this one? It's free too! And you'd be able to answer your own questions.... hmmm, novel idea? We'd certainly welcome you with open arms.....:thumbs:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dmbdlatc said:
Connecticut here, but still no Sky yet.

WHO ON THIS FORUM DOES HAVE A SKY?

ANYONE?

WAIT A MIN....HOLY $HIT! ARE YOU TELLING ME I MIGHT HAVE GOT SCREWED BY GM LIKE ALL OF YOU?:cuss:

YOU THINK THEY WOULD LIE TO ME?:brentil:

WAS GETTING MY CAR IN 30 DAYS A LOAD OF BULL$HIT?:bs:

YUP...IM SURE IT WAS...I'LL TELL YEAH THIS...I dont know what exactly is going on with the SKY and it's production situation but if i get my SKY IN JULY...LOOK OUT!:mad:

REDSKY

·
Registered
251 Posts
First things first, let me get the car (but who knows when the hell that will be since we all are being d!cked around by GM) then I would be happy to join for sure! How the hell you gonna build a car and not have any clue at all where it is or what it is doing? This is again why I haven't bought GM in many years and this better be worth the wait because I am getting REALLY pissed at this point and ready to pull my deposit and buy something esle (imaged January 9th and been at 040 since 2/28, I can be only so patient)!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
REDSKY said:
WHO ON THIS FORUM DOES HAVE A SKY?

ANYONE?
A handful of people. Not many, and the ones who do have gotten them so recently that I wouldn't expect to see too much of them for a while.

REDSKY said:
WAIT A MIN....HOLY $HIT! ARE YOU TELLING ME I MIGHT HAVE GOT SCREWED BY GM LIKE ALL OF YOU?:cuss:
Screwed by GM? I don't really think so. We're 10 days into Spring and people are starting to get their cars. GM never promised anything other than the season of the car's release. Frustrated and impatient? Of course. Screwed, no.

REDSKY said:
YOU THINK THEY WOULD LIE TO ME?:brentil:

WAS GETTING MY CAR IN 30 DAYS A LOAD OF BULL$HIT?:bs:
A car dealer lie? Maybe- there are good (SS, SD) and not so good dealers and salespeople. Could you have a car in 30 days? Sure, but no one really seems to know when any particular car will be delivered. Should you have been promised that? Probably not, but who knows where you are on their list or what cawr you're getting. If it's one they ordered in January, 30 days is probably not too unreasonable.

Must you really yell so much?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
REDSKY said:
FOR SO MANY SKY OWNERS ON HERE IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE THAT I have only got four E-MAILS from people who want to join my SKY ROADSTER CLUB!

YOU GET YOUR CAR POSTED WITH INFO ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR SKY....AND THERE WILL BE UPDATED INFO ON THE REDLINE AND LINKS FOR YOU TO MODIFY YOUR SKY ETC.....I JUST DONT GET IT...You dont have to be from the NEW ENGLAND AREA TO JOIN!

I would hope you all would be proud to own a piece of history AND GET INVOLVED IN A CLUB as these Kappa platforms take off!

I have noticed the SOLSTICE OWNERS ARE MUCH MORE INVOLVED WITH THEIR CARS....if in the next few weeks I dont at least get some more responses for joining my Sky club....I may just see if the many Solstice clubs will let me join one of theirs because four responses???? This is a joke!:banghead:

Car first -- then club....

·
Registered
438 Posts
Getting mine today at noon! Remember I was first on the list....so many don't even know when to expect their cars!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Build it and they will come...or not.

If you're not charging anything for the site, what do you have to lose?

Ranting at people doesn't often make them want to do what you want them to do.

·
Registered
251 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
Getting mine today at noon! Remember I was first on the list....so many don't even know when to expect their cars!
Okay ishot3bucks rub it in why don't you :banghead: LOL JJ, enjoy your awesome new car while the rest of us drool!! Be sure to post pics too please!

·
Registered
251 Posts
I think this has become the official VENT your frustrations thread :mad: My opinion (notice I said "my opinion" only and we all know what opinions are like...) of GM are negative thus far (from owning other GM cars) but I can only wish they prove me wrong and give me exactly or more of what I have been waiting for in this car and in the service on my SKY. Here is a BIG :cheers: to soon (maybe soon anyways lol) owning one!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
REDSKY said:

I have my SKY. Too busy driving it and enjoying it to join the club. Saturn promised early spring as the delivery date and I picked it up on March 24. Not bad timing. My son bought a Scion Tc and waited eight weeks and was told for weeks it was on the truck. It is really a nice car and don't want to offend anyone owning one but he went through a similar situation to get it. Relax everyone, once you get the car, you will REALLY enjoy it. As for the Club, I was not aware of it. Please post information again and when I am finished driving the SKY, I will consider it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts