Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you guys that actually have your sky now...get more attention with your top up or down......my guess is down......

·
Registered
804 Posts
Well when ever my wife drives around with her top down, she gets quite a few looks. She also gets a few looks driving the sky too.:lol:

The general response we receive is:
Top up- cool/mean looking car that is very aggressive looking
Top down- really fun/cool looking car.

Chili Peper Red #1584

·
Registered
170 Posts
I get comments both ways, all the time. If i'm parking somewhere with the top down, it seems more people will come over to look whereas if I have the top up, they'll just make comments as I pass by them.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Top down is the best because then you get to talk to all the people around you gawking at your car. :thumbs:

·
Registered
54 Posts
With the top up people ask if it's a Viper.
With the top down they want to know when they made a mini Corvette.
I tell them it's a Saturn!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Kustomkaps said:
Well when ever my wife drives around with her top down, she gets quite a few looks. She also gets a few looks driving the sky too.:lol:

Chili Peper Red #1584
hee hee, good one....................:cool:

·
Registered
804 Posts
SkyRaider said:
hee hee, good one....................:cool:
Thanks, I was beginning to think no one cared!:jester:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
I would say it would have to be top down, but as I never seem to drive her with the top up my survey data may be flawed.

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
I've been driving her more with the top up due to rain, driving to work when it's cooler, etc, but I've had just as many reactions to top up, comparatively speaking, to top down (hers, not mine:D ) time.

·
Registered
160 Posts
My guess would be top down. :thumbs: That may be a good thing because on my 1800 mile SKY journey I was plagued by either cold or rainy weather. I had to drive over 1600 miles with it up. Based on the number of stares, gawking, and pointing and :drool: I might have caused an accident had I been down. Someone said it earlier but with it up I've been told it looked like a small Viper and with it down it looks like a Vette especially from the front. Who cares, it has its own character.
:cheers:

·
Registered
202 Posts
How can you even tell; if the top is up all you see is door handles and wheels :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
brentil said:
Top down is the best because then you get to talk to all the people around you gawking at your car. :thumbs:
I totally agree..... and love the attention.... RIGHT ON BRENTIL...SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Kustomkaps said:

Chili Peper Red #1584
Hey... that is what MY husband says... hehehe... love it..SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
370 Posts
Top Down... Or maybee I just see the gawkers more that way.:D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Don't Know?

I haven't put my top up yet. If it call for rain she stays in the garage for the day. I like being topless.
Jayne

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.