Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Today is my birthday. Guess what I got? No, not what I really want (which is of course a SKY), but I did get a SKY T-SHIRT!!! My wife call the dealer and ordered my t-shirt with a silver SKY with the top down on the back....:cheers:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
B-Day

Hi: ERNEST I might have known you would be on line, You and I must not have much to do....HA! I'm taking a rest today, but to morrow my wife and I will be opening our 2nd business in Destin Florida..but today I play...any news on your SKY...Seal9
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,329 Posts
No but i am cool with it, just going to ride it out, It will happen soon and quickly, a watched pot never boils. I bought a SKY T-Shirt off of E-Bay a few weeks ago: " She says the SKY's the Limit" Silverpearl Top Up, gray.
Enjoy your day, you've earned it. Being retired gives me a lot of time on my hands. Wife says she is going to drive my SKY so I can stay on the forum all the time! That is real nice of her isn't it?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
seal9 said:
Hi! Today is my birthday. Guess what I got? No, not what I really want (which is of course a SKY), but I did get a SKY T-SHIRT!!! My wife call the dealer and ordered my t-shirt with a silver SKY with the top down on the back....:cheers:
Happy birthday :cheers:
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
seal9 said:
Hi! Today is my birthday. Guess what I got? No, not what I really want (which is of course a SKY), but I did get a SKY T-SHIRT!!! My wife call the dealer and ordered my t-shirt with a silver SKY with the top down on the back....:cheers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAL...:jester: ...... SkyBaby-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
802 Posts
Birthday?

seal9 said:
Hi! Today is my birthday. Guess what I got? No, not what I really want (which is of course a SKY), but I did get a SKY T-SHIRT!!! My wife call the dealer and ordered my t-shirt with a silver SKY with the top down on the back....:cheers:
Hey! Tomorrow is my birthday.(3/1)...I'm going to see if I can buy a T-Shirt with my Sky on it..
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
First Happy BDay! :grouphug: Second can you give us detail on there the t-shirt was aquired from. You may have to PM me on this as it may not be acceptable to the mods to post the details. Advertizing and stuff.:nono:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,267 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :cheers:
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
eldeeko said:
Hey! Tomorrow is my birthday.(3/1)...I'm going to see if I can buy a T-Shirt with my Sky on it..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY :jester: ELDEEKO....... SkyBaby-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
802 Posts
SkyBaby said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :jester: ELDEEKO....... SkyBaby-07
Thank You...my newest avatar thanks you too..
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
eldeeko said:
Thank You...my newest avatar thanks you too..


He is a SEXY one....... wow...:cool: .. HOLD ME BACK..:cool: ... SkyBaby-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,256 Posts
I just received my Saturn Sky hat & shirt in the mail today. It has the my silver pearl Sky on the front of the shirt and the black hat has the Saturn emblem with Sky across the front. All I need now is my silver pearl baby in my driveway.......
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
seal9 said:
Hi: ERNEST I might have known you would be on line, You and I must not have much to do....HA! I'm taking a rest today, but to morrow my wife and I will be opening our 2nd business in Destin Florida..but today I play...any news on your SKY...Seal9
.....HAPPY BDAY... YEAH... love the beaches of DESTIN.. my brothers live on Pensacola Beach........ and ex brother in law owns an acura dealership in Fort Walton Beach.... OH.. TO BE BACK ON THE BEACH.. AGAIN... soon.. very soon.. SkyBaby-07
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top