Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dealer finally gave me my prelim order number. do the letters and numbers actually mean anything? also does even having this number get me anywhere/what code am i at with this?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
MattBrenner03 said:
my dealer finally gave me my prelim order number. do the letters and numbers actually mean anything? also does even having this number get me anywhere/what code am i at with this?
From what I know the codes are either random or sequentially generated none of the letters or numbers have any other significance.

Even if the Preliminary order numbers are generated sequentially it does not mean anything. Your dealer assigns you a priority number 1-99 along with other skys that are ordered. Your sky will get picked up when a dealer gets an allocation and no other Sky's before yours can be built due to that week's constraints.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
It Means

MattBrenner03 said:
The only thing that it means is that you have a priliminary order number.
It is still part of the big lottery on when the order will actually be processed
At least that is what I have seen here in the past.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts