Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I see water meth injection
Possibly some vented catch can in front of the cam gears, never seen that type before
And a wastegate on the turbo so yes aftermarket turbo
3bar map sensors

How does it drive? Should have taken pics from the other side too.
Be prepared to spend some money with a tuner to make sure its not boosting too high and to make some adjustments, that meth injection is there for that purpose.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
This doesn't seem like the kind of car you want unless you really know what you are getting into...

When one (or more) of these modifications starts giving you trouble, who is going to fix it?

·
Administrator
8,249 Posts
I would also be concerned about how the car was driven. Those with high-power mods are not usually gentle on the equipment.

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
What an interesting build. Wild looking catch can.

Question- is the (forward drivers side) turbo coolant line usually deleted with upgraded turbos? Hadn’t noticed this before until these pics.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
If I bought such a car, I would also plan to revert it back to stock, as best as can be done.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I found the owner. He traded the Sky in for a new Vette. Everyone I’ve showed it to appreciate the great craftsmanship. Looks to have been done not only right but to a very high degree. The new motor is the most recent version of GM’s 2.0 Turbo that’s in the new Cadi’s. Here’s his list of mods:
New series 3 engine,billit performance cams,forged pistons,opel gt injectors and fuel rail,3" magnaflow cat back exhaust,meth injection, 2 1/2" intake piping, cold air intake, performance intercooler, 58mm turbo and self draining oil can. New factory shocks front, mid,rear stabilizers, new lights front and rear all led lighting performance disks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts