Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about the Saturn Curve. It seems like about a year ago or so I was looking at one of those road and driver magazines and saw a picture of the solstice and Saturn Curve. I haven't heard anythingelse about the curve and can't find anything on the Saturn website????

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
The Curve was the hard top 2+2 Kappa based Saturn car. From everything we've heard that project was axed. Along with the original Saturn Sky Concept which was replaced with the Euro Opel/Vauxhall Kappa design. There are supposedly two other Saturns coming out along with the Sky over the next couple of years. A sport utility vehicle and a mid sized sedan I believe. Someone else will more then likely know a lot more about the other two cars then I.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
mceb said:
Yes...Curve out, Sky in.
And all I have to say is... dear god thank you!!!
The Curve and original Sky just looked so hideous in my opinion.

·
Registered
727 Posts
brentil said:
A sport utility vehicle and a mid sized sedan I believe. Someone else will more then likely know a lot more about the other two cars then I.
I believe Saturn will be getting a new crossover to go alongside the Vue (although I suppose it could possibly be a replacement). I cannot remember all the details I have seen on it, but most everything has been fairly vague at this point anyway.

The new midsize sedan is a little closer. They will be getting a new mid-sizer based on the Epsilon platform (Chevy Malibu, Pontiac G6, Saab 9-3). It will be at the NAIAS next month.

·
Registered
727 Posts
brentil said:
And all I have to say is... dear god thank you!!!
The Curve and original Sky just looked so hideous in my opinion.
I didn't care for the original Sky at all, but I thought the Curve showed some promise. I didn't like the Edsel like front grille, but other than that element I thought it was a good looking coupe. Replace that with another front grille (such as something similar to the Opel roadster) and I think it would have looked well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts