Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefullly I will pick up my Sky on Monday or Tuesday, but I need help for my little partner, Peek-a-boo. She is a 12 pound mini-doxi and I would like to get her a helment and maybe goggles. She goes everywhere with me, I just rattle my keys and she is at the front door ready to go. So does anyone know where I might buy a helment and goggles for her?
Thanks for any help you can give us.

Silver pearl
LSD

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
My guess would be to try motorcycle magazines. I read alot of them being a rider and havent really seen any. But then again I wasnt looking for them. I know someone makes them. Try doing a google search for motorcycle accesories (spelling) Good luck :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Don't own any animals but have you tried Petsmart? Skip...an animal lover because he is an animal....:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
My dogs have Doggles and will wear them in the vehicle but try to take them off as soon as they get out.

http://www.doggles.com/

My personal advice...pass on these...unless you get a good deal...I spent damn near $150 on them and they were so scratched up after 3 times to the dog park that they were useless. Great in a vehicle though for dogs who like hanging heads out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts