Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So my parents Vue needed some attention and I dropped it off on Monday morning. While there, I see this Sky sitting on the show room floor. I asked one salesperson why it would still be here as all five the dealer was getting were to be presold. Well one couples poor decision is my good fortune as they were planning on using it through our Albertan winters. Could be done I guess but not recomended. Well upon seeing how beautiful this car is and the limited numbers gave me reason not to hesitate and get it parked in my garage. So to all that have waited and are still waiting, don't hate me because I haven't went through the same experiance you have. I have two girls, I remember what the 9 month waits were like. So actually I've cheated that. Well to much typing and not enough driving so I'm gone. :thumbs:
 

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
NO HATE........ THAT IS AWESOME... sure wish i could have done that... but, the anticipation was half the fun... NOT...... just enjoy and keep posting pics..... WELCOME....SkyBaby-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,950 Posts
Sky Angel said:
So my parents Vue needed so attention and I dropped it off on Monday morning. While there I see this Sky sitting on the show room floor. I asked one salesperson why it would still be here as all five the dealer was getting we to be presold. Well one couples poor discission is my good fortune as they were planning on using it through our Albertan winters. Could be done I guess but not recomended. Well upon seeing how beautiful this car is and the limited numbers gave me reason not to hesitate and get it parked in my garage. So to all that have waited and are still waiting, don't hate me because I haven't went through the same experiance you have. I have two girls, I remember what the 9 month waits were like. So actually I've cheated that. Well to much typing and not enough driving so I'm gone. :thumbs:
Thats great, sometimes you just happen to be in the right place at the right time, and you seem to be one of those people... I am happy for you, ENJOY!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
574 Posts
Two Words>>>>lottery Tickets!!!!!!

Man o Man how awsome! with that luck I would be at the local gas station buying a lottery ticket or two!!! Congrats!! :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
637 Posts
Sky Angel said:
So my parents Vue needed so attention and I dropped it off on Monday morning. While there I see this Sky sitting on the show room floor. I asked one salesperson why it would still be here as all five the dealer was getting we to be presold. Well one couples poor discission is my good fortune as they were planning on using it through our Albertan winters. Could be done I guess but not recomended. Well upon seeing how beautiful this car is and the limited numbers gave me reason not to hesitate and get it parked in my garage. So to all that have waited and are still waiting, don't hate me because I haven't went through the same experiance you have. I have two girls, I remember what the 9 month waits were like. So actually I've cheated that. Well to much typing and not enough driving so I'm gone. :thumbs:
Wow, that was painful to read....for more reasons than one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,011 Posts
I did sort of the same thing. Took a Sky that someone ordered and changed their mind. So I only waited for a month and a half. I thought I was lucky but nothing like you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya I know my spelling sucks, can't you tell I'm excited. Anyways I just got back from cleaning it up and thought I'd add I hope everyones dealers are as good as mine. While they were showing me all the features of the car one of the staff picked up my license plate for me. I don't think I'll need to change it even. :D . It's so cool to join such a great group. Thanks to all.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,063 Posts
I for one am going to hate you...at least for another week, until mine gets here...then I will love everyone.

Good Catch though!!! ;o)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,267 Posts
congrats:thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,219 Posts
WOW, what luck! :cheers:

Looking back on it now, the waiting was half the fun.


WHAT? Who am I kidding - it was torture!




:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,086 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the family of Black Sky owners, and welcome to the forum. CAUTION,,, both are very addictive!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
congrats on the good luck :cheers: Pass that on to some of us that are still waiting:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Sky Angel said:
So my parents Vue needed some attention and I dropped it off on Monday morning. While there, I see this Sky sitting on the show room floor. I asked one salesperson why it would still be here as all five the dealer was getting were to be presold. Well one couples poor decision is my good fortune as they were planning on using it through our Albertan winters. Could be done I guess but not recomended. Well upon seeing how beautiful this car is and the limited numbers gave me reason not to hesitate and get it parked in my garage. So to all that have waited and are still waiting, don't hate me because I haven't went through the same experiance you have. I have two girls, I remember what the 9 month waits were like. So actually I've cheated that. Well to much typing and not enough driving so I'm gone. :thumbs:
SKY ANGEL,
Must be a Canadian thing. Same thing happened to us.
Have fun
OAKVILLESKY
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Sky Angel,

Talk about being in the right place at the right time!!!!:thumbs:

I lucked out and got mine just shy of 6 weeks after placing the order, but only because someone didn't take delivery.

Not as lucky as you, but I'll take it!!:D
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
chris67 said:
Man o Man how awsome! with that luck I would be at the local gas station buying a lottery ticket or two!!! Congrats!! :cheers:
or possibly a few RAFFLE TICKETS FROM ME .. FOR THE MIDNIGHT BLUE SKY THAT IS BEING RAFFLED FOR THE ROCKFORD FIRE DEPARTMENT CHARITY...... let me know... they are 10 bucks each.. ....... SkyBaby-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
243 Posts
Sky Angel said:
So my parents Vue needed some attention and I dropped it off on Monday morning. While there, I see this Sky sitting on the show room floor. I asked one salesperson why it would still be here as all five the dealer was getting were to be presold. Well one couples poor decision is my good fortune as they were planning on using it through our Albertan winters. Could be done I guess but not recomended. Well upon seeing how beautiful this car is and the limited numbers gave me reason not to hesitate and get it parked in my garage. So to all that have waited and are still waiting, don't hate me because I haven't went through the same experiance you have. I have two girls, I remember what the 9 month waits were like. So actually I've cheated that. Well to much typing and not enough driving so I'm gone. :thumbs:
Not angry....just very envious!!:drool: Congratulations and enjoy!!:thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
877 Posts
Very Nice........ Good luck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
I almost want to live in Canada!

Sky Angel said:
So my parents Vue needed some attention and I dropped it off on Monday morning. While there, I see this Sky sitting on the show room floor. I asked one salesperson why it would still be here as all five the dealer was getting were to be presold. Well one couples poor decision is my good fortune as they were planning on using it through our Albertan winters. Could be done I guess but not recomended. Well upon seeing how beautiful this car is and the limited numbers gave me reason not to hesitate and get it parked in my garage. So to all that have waited and are still waiting, don't hate me because I haven't went through the same experiance you have. I have two girls, I remember what the 9 month waits were like. So actually I've cheated that. Well to much typing and not enough driving so I'm gone. :thumbs:
Mad no - jealous YES! sheesh, makes me almost want to live in Canada. Except I dont like the cold :D Congrats - I love your color combo :thumbs:
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top