Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've been waiting for over two months now for my Silver Pearl Sky.......so to kill some time, I took the wife to Mexico last week. We had a great time and I only thought about my Sky a couple times. When I got home, there was a message from my Saturn Dealership on my answering machine. I called him Sat. morning and he said that last Monday, a Sky came in EXACTLY as I had ordered (except it only had the single CD player) and the guy who ordered it had credit problems. They had called to see if I wanted it, but since I didn't return the call, they sold it.

UGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

The ugly moral to this story is, don't go to Mexico with the wife, something worse than Montezuma's revenge may take place !

Still waiting in B'ham.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm not going anywhere until my car is safe in my driveway.

·
Registered
139 Posts
rick112 said:
I'm not going anywhere until my car is safe in my driveway.

I can't wait to see when rick gets his SKY. That will truly be a miracle! And, I think a party would be in order!:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
We could drive NORTH OF THE BORDER.. for a SKY DELIVERY PARTY..... sounds great..... by the way... what town, city.. or whatever are you in??? lol... want to mapquest it early .. to get a great route...SkyBaby-07

1 - 4 of 4 Posts