Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
That's great. Now if they can just relocate the power window switches to the center console right behind the shifter, life would be great.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
That's great. Now if they can just relocate the power window switches to the center console right behind the shifter, life would be great.
I am used to them now...I am only 5'7" and I find I fit perfectly in the car. I can reach all switches easily. I could not even care about a power lock switch...takes me 0.5 seconds to reach the key fob.

I like mine the way she is...except I want lots of go fast toys!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts

I did the how-to on the Solstice board for the door lock thing a while back and have been working on the center console window modification too.
The way GM has been so far, they say that there are no plans to do something and then when one of us on the boards do it and people start to copy it, viola', GM decides to do it as well.
We were told in KC at our meeting that this door lock mod wasn't possible and told by a GM engineer to boot. I didn't buy it and found out from their own people (delphi) what it would take to make it happen but that they had no plans to do it themselves.
I got this to work using stock over the counter parts, Saturn parts, to get this to work and it did as if it were designed to do it from the beginning.
The BCM in our Kappas are used in other cars that have door locks so it wasn't a stretch. But wait a tick, GM is now coming out with it? They even have a press statement posted on the other board on how the 2007 models were not to have this change.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts