Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Fill my eyes with that double vision
No disguise for that double vision
Ooh, when you get through to me, it's always new to me
My double vision gets the best of me"

-Foreigner

This past weekend when I was coming back into Houston I always pass by Saturn of North Houston on I-45.

It was night time already...Well lo and behold a glorious vision I did see in front of the dealer...a beautiful Sunburst Yellow Sky on a spinning platform!

I said to myself, "I have GOT to get pictures of my Sunny with it in the morning!"

After I passed it, this Lexus pulls alongside me and the driver is staring at my car. I swear he could have swerved into my lane as he got pretty close sometimes. This lasted for about a 1/4 mile then I punched it w/ a groowwwwllll and left him seeing my tailights. :lol:

I found out the yellow Sky belongs to one of the Regional Managers who is letting them borrow it for display until they get another Sky in.

Double vision woohoo! Enjoy the pictures!

(I'm using the second picture as my desktop background right now) :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
900 Posts
Thats Sweeeet Sunny Sky.:thumbs: :thumbs: I think the best picture yet on the forum.:thumbs: A big thumbs up.:thumbs: :thumbs: You know??? Now,,,,,, I'm On the hunt for my Sweetness to find her twin and duplicate that picture!!!:D Stay tuned!!!!!:willy:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Now that's a good-looking sight.:thumbs: Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Sweet.

Is that spinning platform a new option for the SKY? I'd love to have one of those in my front yard...:D

·
Registered
18,104 Posts
Yours is much nicer....the dealer has a front plate on it...definitely a NO NO. Members are now on notice...the difference makes a difference.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats Sweeeet Sunny Sky.:thumbs: :thumbs: I think the best picture yet on the forum.:thumbs: A big thumbs up.:thumbs: :thumbs: You know??? Now,,,,,, I'm On the hunt for my Sweetness to find her twin and duplicate that picture!!!:D Stay tuned!!!!!:willy:
Thanks! hehehe I'm glad I inspired you with my double vision idea shot set-up. :D

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet.

Is that spinning platform a new option for the SKY? I'd love to have one of those in my front yard...:D
My thoughts exactly! :thumbs:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yours is much nicer....the dealer has a front plate on it...definitely a NO NO. Members are now on notice...the difference makes a difference.
thanks marlboromike!
I agree, this is a good comparison shot for those deciding on the front plate.

·
Registered
225 Posts
In Texas, you must have a front plate. If Sunny runs across a cop, that's an extra ticket for each infraction. (Notice the Texas Registration and inspection stickers in the window.)

·
Registered
18,104 Posts
I heard a great line...it was spoken here so I take no credit...If an officer asks where the front plate is...just ask him if he/she owned this car, would he/she put a front plate on it?

I believe, spoken the correct way,,,u will get a warning and let u on your way....

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Love the pics, I have my front plate because I use it as a daily driver thru a lot of Small towns! The different police officer are just lining up for me to go a little to fast. They would have a field day if I didn't have my front plate.:banghead:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sunny Sky

I gotta quit drinkin'....soon.

Or maybe not, I like the double vision...

(except for the front plate on their model)

just love this site-what a family

1 - 15 of 15 Posts