Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... calling all SKYS, SKY OWNERS, SKY ABOUT TO BE OWNERS , AND ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE SKY!!!!! Tenatively on or about the 8th day of July(weather permitting) if not then July 15..... there will be a SKY SHOW at Downers Grove , Illinois Dealership... he will be supplying foods, etc... lets see how many of us can make it.... PLEASE PM ME.... or email me... OR EYEONSKY as soon as you can... so i can get a good count.......... COME ON NOW... PUT THEM HANDS UP HIGH..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
319 Posts
If it's on the 8th, I'll be there. I will be out of town the 15th.

Chicago area is a very frequent stop for me.

:driving:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Great opportunity

The owner of the dealership is going all out for a party atmosphere. There will be clinics and classes about the Sky sponsored by dealer. The service will be open and porters available to wash cars free of charge to our long distance Sky drivers. Lots of food and has to be good people we all love the Sky.

Even if you don't have your Sky yet please show up for this event. It will be video taped and the local press will be on hand. The dealership will advertise our first Illinois Area Sky Show. Wisconsin come on down, Indiana come on down, Michigan come on down, any Sky owner or Sky lover is welcome to this event.

We would like to get commitments from car owners as to how many we will have at show. We will have as much space cleared as we need to showcase our babys. This is going to be a supertime lets put some faces with the names on the net.
Contact SkyBaby or Myself EyeonSky with P.M. for more info and to commit.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I fired off a PM to SkyBaby.... I am planning on it.:cheers:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi,
Do you have the address so I can map it.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Too far for me but I'll be there in spirit!

:D

·
Registered
745 Posts
Address

The address of Downers Grove Saturn is 1866 Ogden Ave. Downers Grove, Ill. 60515. The phone is 630-493-0500

Getting P.M.s from out of state to try and hook up with other Sky owners along the way here. If you P.M. us with your route maybe we can coordinate groups of Sky running together. That would be a blast roadtrip.

This is going to be great to meet all these great Sky people from around the country.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know i am looking forward to meeting up with anyone who can show up.... this is a great opportunity to show off our babies.. and get to know the REAL personalities of all of us..... not just words.... THIS WILL BE AWESOME..... and hopefully by then... i will have PINK on my car.... I am driving out to new york in july.... COME ON GUYS...... THIS ISNT TOO FAR.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Count me in, glad you switched the date, I couldn't make the 15th.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Wish I could make it, since it happens to be my dealer and just about in my backyard. :banghead: But that is the weekend when NASCAR comes to the Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet and we have season tickets for both the Busch race on the 8th, and the Cup race on the 9th. Would have been great to meet everyone, but my hubby and I are big race fans and wouldn't miss the NASCAR race for anything! :D :cheers:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Sorry Bug

If this meet goes as we hope we will have many more to go to. I think we will have a very great experience there. it is going to be so much fun being there with the forum family, and the cars we love.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Eye on Sky said:
If this meet goes as we hope we will have many more to go to. I think we will have a very great experience there. it is going to be so much fun being there with the forum family, and the cars we love.
A little stick in the mud here -- got word that it is the day of a family party... Love those people -- but told them I'd be running late that day.. Heheheheh:lol:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Unfortunately I've got plans that day and my hubby (in car sales) always works on Saturdays...

If you ever plan anything on a Sunday, just let us know, we'd love to join in on the fun! :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Downers Grove

We'll be there; in a #@!$% Jeep.:banghead:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Thanks Triple Black

That is great news. WE have a rain date of July 15th set up just in case.
The response is getting huge. Dsqr don't worry about the jeep there will plenty of Skys on hand. We are going to have a blast.

If any one else wants to bring there Sky P.M. SkyBaby or myself so we can tell the GM how much space to clear in the front of the lot. Its going to be a party.

DATE CHANGE JULY 15TH JULY 15TH JULY 15TH

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks like we will have the ENTIRE FRONT of the lot.... cant wait....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
745 Posts
SkyBaby don't you ever sleep?

Out all night on Lake Michigan and posting at 6.00 Am. I forwarded you more Sky people wishing to attend. This party is going to blow the lid off Downers Grove Saturn. Can't wait to meet everyone in person.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Eye on Sky said:
Out all night on Lake Michigan and posting at 6.00 Am. I forwarded you more Sky people wishing to attend. This party is going to blow the lid off Downers Grove Saturn. Can't wait to meet everyone in person.

Sleep???? what is that?... just yardwork now..... HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND..... SkyBaby-07

1 - 20 of 259 Posts