Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody traveling up to Downer's Grove to the Sky Show that wants to convoy us with us from Bloomington? We will be meeting at Krispy Kreame's on Veterans from 6:30 - 7:00 AM. Leaving for Downer's Grove at 7:00. That should put us at the show at 9:30.

PM me your cell phone if you want to join us. We should have at least 4 Sky's.

SkyHi07
Jen
SkyPup

One from St. Loius

Sky_Vue_1, you are welcome to go up with us

Details on the Sky Show can be found here: http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4964

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SURE.... we can drive down 39 to meet ya at 88........... call us.....SkyBaby-07 i gotta be there BY 930......

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, we will be coming up 55, not 39.

·
Registered
308 Posts
SkyBaby said:
SURE.... we can drive down 39 to meet ya at 88........... call us.....SkyBaby-07 i gotta be there BY 930......

hey skybaby what time are you leaving for downers grove. if i get my baby before then will be driving it if not will be coming with hubbys bravada.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Well... if we meet SKI HI..... i will probably need to leave at 730 ...... it would take you and hubby about 25 mins to get to 20 and 39???? let me know..... Love to drive along with ya.... either way... SKY or no SKY....SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SkyHi07 said:
Sorry, we will be coming up 55, not 39.
Fine... Fine... Fine....... we arent good enuf to ride along by ya:rolleyes: :willy: :rolleyes: :D HEHEHEHE..... we will see ya there..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
SkyHi07 said:
Anybody traveling up to Downer's Grove to the Sky Show that wants to convoy us with us from Bloomington? We will be meeting at Krispy Kreame's on Veterans from 6:30 - 7:00 AM. Leaving for Downer's Grove at 7:00. That should put us at the show at 9:30.

PM me your cell phone if you want to join us. We should have at least 4 Sky's.

SkyHi07
Jen
SkyPup

One from St. Loius

Details on the Sky Show can be found here: http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4964

I would love to -- but for me a leisurely drive up 83 is all I need to do -- but I will SEE YOU THERE!:jester:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I'd love to also...but like Rick, I'll be taking the local roads. A 20 minute jaunt down Ogden and I'm there. :thumbs:

·
Registered
432 Posts
SkyHi07 said:
I'll e-mail or PM you sometime this week and let you know. I may be in Chicago the night before. If not, I'd love to join the convoy, if my Vue can keep up with you.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We will let the Vue lead, and block the BUGS!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Got that right..... and.... i will be behind SkiHi and Sharon... and the residual bugs can just go right over the top of the first 3 or so SKYS.......and I AM SURE THE VUE would keep up... i know Brians does..... LOLOL...... Cant wait for the 15th... it will be awesome...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SkyBaby said:
Got that right..... and.... i will be behind SkiHi and Sharon... and the residual bugs can just go right over the top of the first 3 or so SKYS.......and I AM SURE THE VUE would keep up... i know Brians does..... LOLOL...... Cant wait for the 15th... it will be awesome...SkyBaby-07
Are you really driving down here, just to join the Convoy?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Try to time it to come together

SkyBaby will probably have Bentley, RedSky and others in tow so try to figure a mid-point to converge and blow into Downers in a pack.

This is going to be such a ball- Can't wait to see you and all our SKY forum Family at the Show

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Eye on Sky said:
SkyBaby will probably have Bentley, RedSky and others in tow so try to figure a mid-point to converge and blow into Downers in a pack.

This is going to be such a ball- Can't wait to see you and all our SKY forum Family at the Show
Just so we know... or so i let ya all know what i am doing........ Bentley and us are meeting at ROCHELLE truck stop at 630 am on saturday and having breakfast and then going on to Downers Grove...... ANYONE ELSE WANT TO MEET US THERE?.... SkyBaby-07 I talked to REDSKY today... he has to work on saturday..... bummer......

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I'm coming from the east. I'll meander up Rt83 and shoot over. This time I'll be early -- I promise!:D :lol:

Checklist:
Terrycloth towels
Super Absorber
Folding chair
Water
pen

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We lost the Vue, and Bug blocker! We will all 4 need baths around 9:30!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SkyHi07 said:
:willy: :D :willy: :cheers: Ok... we will wait for the adult beverages til later...... LOLOL...... baths at the ready when you get there...... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Reminder,,,,,,

Meet Krispy Kreame on Veterans between 6:15 - 6:45. On the highway by 6:46!!!!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Looks like I'll be all alone on Rt83....
:D

·
Registered
432 Posts
SkyHi07 said:
I'll block the bugs on the way home. See you all in DG in the morning.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts