Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After my last rant, concerning Saturn's Secret Training program, someone asked if the tin foil was on the inside or the outside of my hat.

The attached photo shows that: A) it's on the inside (the propeller wouldn't spin if it was on the outside), and B) this is a poor substitute for a Sky.

:banghead:

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Loved meeting ya........ HAD A GREAT DAY.....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
432 Posts
I guarantee you're going to enjoy driving the Sky more than the lawn tractor. You have more willpower than me; when a Sky was offered for a free test drive, I just had to cave!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Thanks for coming glad you enjoyed

It was so great meeting everyone, we got to do this again. Need ideas for Car Club we will start working on that right away. Thank you again for coming. Scott

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
DSqr said:
After my last rant, concerning Saturn's Secret Training program, someone asked if the tin foil was on the inside or the outside of my hat.

The attached photo shows that: A) it's on the inside (the propeller wouldn't spin if it was on the outside), and B) this is a poor substitute for a Sky.

:banghead:
And some of ya think I've lost it?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
rick112 said:
Just because everybody around you is crazy, that does not make you sane.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I understand where you're coming from, DSqr. I, too, am SKYDEPRIVED. Those of you who have your SKY remember what it's like - can't eat, can't sleep, can't concentrate on work...always wondering "what's an image?", "when will mine be built?", "what happens if it didn't get ordered or comes in the wrong color?"...walking around in a fog for months. Then, one day, all the pain goes away and you're left with just one side-effect...SILLY GRIN SYNDROME!

Here's hoping your antidote is on a truck very soon and headed in your direction!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
rick112 said:

Ok........ just keep tellin' urself..... WE THINK????? hehehehe... WE KNOW!!!!!.... oh.... was that typed out loud? Sorry......... :D SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Doesn't all this have a familiar ring to it? I recall suffering from this syndrome back in January, I am being strong this time, and will try to maintain will waiting for my R/L, however I have a little distraction, the AURA which should be here in 3 weeks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts