Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out that I have a DPW of May 8th. What does this mean? I've seen the TPWs posted but never heard of a DPW.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Yeah, what is that? I'd like to know too.
T.

·
Registered
75 Posts
MrJester said:
I just found out that I have a DPW of May 8th. What does this mean? I've seen the TPWs posted but never heard of a DPW.
I just found out today the tentative build week of my SKY is May 15th. I placed my "restricted" image (chrome wheels not available so I ordered polished) on March 22nd. :banghead:

I wonder if GM/Saturn is gearing up building/filling Canadian orders now so they will meet their May 11th unveiling. Then after that they will continue to build/fill US orders. What do you all think?? :confused:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking the same thing.. "determined production week" or "definite production week" I did order the chrome wheels. Either way, we are talking about 3 weeks away or so. I guess I"ll hopefully see it by the end of May. I'm going crazy.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
It's defintely not 'definite' :lol: seeing as how all production week information is only estimates. The only definite way to know your production week is after it's been built.

·
Registered
55 Posts
futureskyowner said:
I:

I wonder if GM/Saturn is gearing up building/filling Canadian orders now so they will meet their May 11th unveiling. Then after that they will continue to build/fill US orders. What do you all think?? :confused:

I hope you're right !!!!!!!!!!:cheers: lol

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Work Bench

I hear tell that many of the Saturn dealership managers are having to go to workbench training and that this system will make them work at getting updates.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm almost ready to give up on the Sky, I have been at 030 for the last two weeks, my salesman quit his job yesterday, the GM is taking over my sale, I have been in the mix almost from the start, 09/05, a lot of you good people have gotten your cars and some with a lot less of a wait, I've worked in auto mfg. for 15 years and I have never seen a production mess such as this, no seems to know what is going on but you folks have really been great and I wish you all the best.:banghead:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've been at 030 since March 22nd. I figure I'll see it by the end of May. This gives me more time to finish the garage where she'll sleep.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Being at 030 (3000 now) for a few weeks is no big deal. It only seems to go faster for other people:D

·
Registered
363 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Being at 030 (3000 now) for a few weeks is no big deal. It only seems to go faster for other people:D
Rick,

You are much calmer about this than me. :cool: I am so excited I can't stand it.:willy: My sky was imaged on 03/21 and I am still at 030 or 3000 as far as I know. I am trying not to bug my saleman too much. I try to wait at least 10 days between calls to see where things are but it is killing me to not know anything. We all need to take lessons from you.:thumbs:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
My dealer said the last Sky they took delivery of went straight from 030 to released to carrier and showed up 2 days later. Of course we are only 1.5 hours from Wilmington. I dont think the system is kept updated too often. hopefully because they are too busy making our Sky's

·
Registered
129 Posts
Need my Sky very soon

I just found out that I will have to go on a two week business trip to Virginia Beach mid May......... I really need my Sky to be with me. Couldn't think of a better place to have a sexy convertible. Now if only I can get a break. Never had one before so I'm due.
Jayne

1 - 14 of 14 Posts