Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my car about 5-6 weeks. Anyone else have this problem?

The drink holder that comes out on the passenger side by the gear shift is completely loose and moving around inside that area.

Getting it fixed tomorrow just curious if anyone has this problem. Besides, I hate keeping my beer behind me.... :cheers:

Duhricker

·
Registered
669 Posts
duhricker said:

The drink holder that comes out on the passenger side by the gear shift is completely loose and moving around inside that area.

Getting it fixed tomorrow just curious if anyone has this problem. Besides, I hate keeping my beer behind me.... :cheers:

Duhricker
ummm...it's me again...same problem with mine. Just 3 days after I got my car, the cup holder wouldn't close properly. I took it in and the service manager pushed it all the way in...and broke it completely. :)

Simple to replace it...once it's ordered and comes in. With as much as I use mine, I think I'll have them order several. :lol:

·
Registered
351 Posts
duhricker said:

Duhricker
Mine broke a few weeks back...getting it fixed next friday.

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Mine gave me a hard time too.

When you get down to it, it really is a flimsy drink holder. Now I keep my drink:cheers: 'tween my legs and use the center holder for the empty. (empty coffee cup that is)

When they REDESIGN:banghead: it, I'll get it replaced.

Dan

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
The engineering of the cup holders seems to be on the cheep side. Most of the Skys I've seen had some problem with them.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Most drive through cups don't fit snuggly, have to put napkin in first so it doesn't wobble around and leak.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Mine has'nt broke yet,(knock on wood) but I think I'll do the same, Order several of them for when the time comes. Thanks...:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
When they do redesign it, would it be too much to ask for even just one of the cupholders to hold an Arizona Iced Tea? Sheesh!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts