Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience to relate regarding drive through type transactions - such as an ATM macine, or interstate toll booth? I recall that sometimes in the Fiero with the car being so low and the door being so long that if you got to a drive through with a high window it could be a bit akward.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I won't be doing errands in my Sky. Nothing but senseless, destinationless travel with top down for me. So, I won't need to worry abot drivethrus. :lol:

·
Registered
105 Posts
me neither... play hard, drive long.

I got into mine the other day with a coat, my wallet, a binder and something else and, for the first time, realized I had no place to put anything except on the floor or hte passenger seat. Sorry, honey......

Chris

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Lil GTO said:
Anyone have any experience to relate regarding drive through type transactions - such as an ATM macine, or interstate toll booth? I recall that sometimes in the Fiero with the car being so low and the door being so long that if you got to a drive through with a high window it could be a bit akward.
ATM... just fine. Fast Food... just fine.

Self pay-Parking garage machines in Chevy Chase, MD... holy hell!!!! First you are on a 45 degree angle (shallow car and new to manual) and you have to get out to work the bastard only to stall out after you pay and ask the person behind you for some room to try again (it was my first night out driving manual and that was horrific).

A short answer to your question, i find it no more inconvenient than it was in my SC2.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Are you in Chevy Chase often? My mother lives on Western Avenue. I should send you over to honk at her and drive away when she comes outside- she'll think my car arrived and I drove 4 hours for her to look at it for 10 seconds!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
reedred said:
Are you in Chevy Chase often? My mother lives on Western Avenue. I should send you over to honk at her and drive away when she comes outside- she'll think my car arrived and I drove 4 hours for her to look at it for 10 seconds!
Anything for dear ol' Mom!

I can throw flowers from the window to her and give a presidential limo wave. She'll never know the difference and she will tell all her neighbors and friends that her son is such a nice boy with a lovely little car.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
The ATM'S.. arent a problem.... but, i found that when you use the tubey thingies at the bank.... it is no more difficult then when i have the avalanche and have to reach WAYYYY.... DOWN to get it... just the opposite in the SKY... i have to reach WAYYY... UP.... no biggie.... i am flexible.... and love driving my baby... SkyBaby-07

1 - 7 of 7 Posts