Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let you know that there will be an event in Irvine, CA called Drive Your Style Aug. 26-28, which will have Saturns, Saabs and Hummers to test drive.

I have a call into DriverCenter.com (who is the sponsor) and Saturn.com to find out if a SKY will be on display for the event. If so, I will let you all know. I will make the 2 1/2 hour drive down there from Los Angeles and get some pictures for you. THEN, I'm going to San Diego next month to see it at the Auto Show In Motion... I will take pictures there also.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Auto Show in Motion is in Pomona at the Pomona Fairplex starting today, 8/18 though Sunday the 21st. 8am - 6pm. Last one I went to they gave out free food (not very good, but free nonetheless) and a t-shirt / grab bag of stuff. Admission and parking are FREE and best of all, I won't be there to try and sell you anything :D
http://www.autoshowinmotion.com :cool:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I will have pics as the auto show in motion will be here in Houston the beginning of Sept... I'll try to get video aswell... My camcorder isn't digital but I'll see if I can borrow a digital one from somebody... I'm told the SKY will be there... If anything catch a couple of 30 sec clips on my camera

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GM, Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!! I live in Los Angeles and not seeing the Pomona One must've been an oversight. I am now registered in Pomona's event. Now I get to see it even SOOOONER. I hope it's there!!!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
GM, Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!! I live in Los Angeles and not seeing the Pomona One must've been an oversight. I am now registered in Pomona's event. Now I get to see it even SOOOONER. I hope it's there!!!
Don't forget the pictures. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts