Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all you SKY owners -

I picked mine up Wednesday, but had to leave town Thursday, and won't be home til June 3rd.

Please go out and drive your SKYs today and enjoy them for me. I am stuck inside, in a cold, air-conditioned, dark arena (Backstage - I am in the entertainment industry) working. I can't wait to get home and drive my SKY all weekend.

I think I'll take a nice 2-day trip through lower Michigan without ever getting on the freeway... yeah, that sounds great. Maybe go west to Lake Michigan.... Maybe Traverse City or Mackinaw..... I can see it now.

DAMN I hate this! Well, got to earn money to enjoy the car....

Have fun!

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm driving around Atlantic City NJ today and it is beautiful here. I will drive about 1000 miles total round-trip. For all FSO's [future sky owners] these miles are for you:thumbs: Happy Memorial Day to all:patriot:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
It's going to be a beautiful 80+ degrees here in Sunny SoCal today. I promise to take a ride down PCH for you. I'm taking my husband on a date!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Looks good here in Texas so I will be sure to put in a few miles for you today. :thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
11,625 Posts
I'm out in Phoenix today and will be driving back to Riverside in about 3 hours. :) Will have the top down and radio blaring for you the whole way. :)

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
It wasn't my SKY but I did take a nice long test drive yeaterday around Santa Rosa, CA and you had a great time. :willy: Having a hard time waiting for mine, you enjoy your when you return.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
:D Well, if you insist :D 75 and sunny right now. :D

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
GByrnes said:
Hey all you SKY owners -

I picked mine up Wednesday, but had to leave town Thursday, and won't be home til June 3rd.

Please go out and drive your SKYs today and enjoy them for me. I am stuck inside, in a cold, air-conditioned, dark arena (Backstage - I am in the entertainment industry) working. I can't wait to get home and drive my SKY all weekend.

I think I'll take a nice 2-day trip through lower Michigan without ever getting on the freeway... yeah, that sounds great. Maybe go west to Lake Michigan.... Maybe Traverse City or Mackinaw..... I can see it now.

DAMN I hate this! Well, got to earn money to enjoy the car....

Have fun!
This car was made for The Tunnel Of Trees my friend!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Hope you are happy, I got a some weird tan lines form 3 days of driving with my top down!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will have my SPF 50 sunblock on! I burn easily, especially on the top of my head, where there is no longer as much protection.

:lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
GByrnes said:
I will have my SPF 50 sunblock on! I burn easily, especially on the top of my head, where there is no longer as much protection.

:lol:
That car looks like it was made for you...geeze, I guess it was!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.