Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After getting home yesterday, I went to get out of the car (like always). The problem is I can't open the door from the driver's seat. It's like the handle suddenly just let go. Now I have to roll the window down and open it from outside handle. Anybody else have this happen yet? My Sky is just about two months old. :banghead:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
251 Posts
Bwahahaha I have been doing the same thing for a month now, even though my dealer got in the parts to fix it. I need to get time to go by and get it fixed. What has happened, and this is first hand I took the door panel off myself to see if it was going to be an easy fix, was that the cable that unlocks the door has caused serious stress on the bracket it slips into. The bracket that it slips into is located on the actually rear of the handle itself. I looked at it and even reinserted it and it happened again. I guess try and not let the handle go too hard when opening the door from the inside and it will cause less problems. From the time I get ti fixed I will take extra special caution in letting the handle fly back into normal position. But for now I have to open the door from the outside handle!! :banghead:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts