Anyone got some? If so what type?

·
Registered
492 Posts
I am looking for some also. Any ideas?

·
Registered
492 Posts
If you ever come to SLO Town in your Sky, look me up. Lunch will be on me.

(If your family ever wants to sell their Condo, I am a Realtor:D shamless Realtor)

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Have them for my motorcycle, don't feel I will need them most the year in the Sky. Have't needed them in my Vette.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
For me driving gloves would be a bit too much. I had them for my bike, but have never needed them for any of my SC2 (leather covered steering wheels) - so I doubt I will bother...

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
For me driving gloves would be a bit too much. I had them for my bike, but have never needed them for any of my SC2 (leather covered steering wheels) - so I doubt I will bother...
Haha - Yeah I LOVED my SC2 (clearly) and bought every accessory imaginable to enjoy it more but never went as far as to get gloves for driving. The wheel on the Sky is nice and thick and I don't believe the utility of gloves is that high as compared with cars that may have thinner wheels with less grip or wheels that will be more prone to slipping from sweat. I guess if you sweat A LOT or plan to dive in a cross Europe road race you should get them. Although I am thinking about getting gloves for driving my Sky with the top down when it gets colder to keep my hands warm -- maybe some thin motorcycle ones.

·
Registered
492 Posts
My hand are always cold. During these winter months in CA driving with the top down in my Solstice, I kept the heater vents pointed at my hands. I want gloves just to keep the chill off. Isotoners are too bulky. I want a thin pair so I can still grip the wheel and not slip while driving agressively.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1994SC2 said:
Although I am thinking about getting gloves for driving my Sky with the top down when it gets colder to keep my hands warm -- maybe some thin motorcycle ones.
This was my thinking, plus I always thought it would be cool to have driving gloves...

·
Registered
669 Posts
How about a good looking hat...for the 3 or 4 of us that don't have any hair up thar?:driving:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
:agree: Use 'em on my bike ALL the time, but doubt I would ever use them driving a car...except maybe in colder months.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts