Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today I finally got to drive the demo. It had 18 miles on it. I did not look at the VIN number, an omission on my part:lol: ...anyway, the seats r comfortable and I am 200 lbs and 6 Ft., plenty of room for me. Steering was tight and braking!! It stops easily. By the way, this was an automatic, which I am now partial to because the inside of the console is done smartly in chrome and when u put it in gear all the LED lights go on..on the console. Someone mentioned that the plastic was rough and that the gauges and glove compartment did not fit well....I did not find that to be on this car. Plastic was clean and smooth. The car did come with a monsoon radio but the antenna was not on...so much for that. I did not floor the car from a dead stop but I did hit the pedal...it took off. You have good acceleration from a red light...I cannot bad mouth this car...although this is my first roadster and convertible. I am 61 years and have driven corvettes. I have no problem saying this car is well worth the wait..By the way, although the temp. was in the low 40's, the heater was on, windows half way down and top down...no problem with hearing my salesman or wind blowing on you...did not even need a windscreen although I was not going above 55 mph. Did I omit anything? Oh yes, the muffler sounded great... The General Manager did ask if I had given the keys back to his salesman.

MarlboroMike

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Great report...
I can't wait for my # to come up....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks for the report Mike! :thumbs:

BTW - i stopped by the New Brunswick Saturn on Sunday...they had a Silver Sky there waiting to be picked up...just gorgeous!

·
Registered
18,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was that silver pearl or the silver graphite...i ordered the silver pearl and if it is...i will take a run over there tomorrow. Hope it was not picked up...thanks for the info...but let me know which color. By the way, r u coming up here anytime this week..the demo is outside..matter of fact..give me your e-mail address and i will send u pics...

MarlboroMike

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
marlboromike said:
Was that silver pearl or the silver graphite...i ordered the silver pearl and if it is...i will take a run over there tomorrow. Hope it was not picked up...thanks for the info...but let me know which color. By the way, r u coming up here anytime this week..the demo is outside..matter of fact..give me your e-mail address and i will send u pics...

MarlboroMike
What???? Post them, man!

·
Registered
18,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would If I Could

cannot figure out how to use this avatar to bring pics into this forum...dumb and dumber here...i know only how to put a pic under my name, on the left...instructions please....dumb and dumber here:banghead:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
When in the reply screen, go down about 3 inches from the bow you type in and you'll see a button labeled 'Manage Attachments.' From there, you can attach pics- it'll be pretty self-explanatory. I posted my brother's vanity plate just to be sure my instructions were OK. Nice, huh?

Attachments

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Love that shiny finish!!

Just like a big black mirror on wheels!

·
Registered
45 Posts
It was a Silver pearl at the New Brunswick Saturn. Premium trim, crome wheels, etc...no spoiler.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Looks like a Midnight Blue to me or is it just a clear blue sky overhead reflecting in a Black one?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts