1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I MIGHT AS WELL BE A ROCK STAR!!!!​

2 people wanted to take pictures of my car

a Batrillion (that's A WHOLE LOT) people pointing at my car

A few REALLY CUTE GUYS winking at me (I winked back)

and almost EVERYONE rubber-necking

It was truly a bizarre feeling, knowing everyone was looking at me, I mean... the car... in traffic here on the West Side of Los Angeles on Easter Sunday......

GROOVY-LICIOUS BABY, GROOVY!!!

I am lovin' life!!!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Kinda curious since I can't tell from your post, but are you happy with your new car? :lol:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Yeah, I have concerns too. She seems depressed. Are you okay Angel?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
I MIGHT AS WELL BE A ROCK STAR!!!!

It was truly a bizarre feeling, knowing everyone was looking at me, I mean... the car... in traffic here on the West Side of Los Angeles on Easter Sunday......

I am lovin' life!!!!

That is so cool! I am so happy for you. :thumbs:

I would think you would be more excited though! :D

·
Registered
802 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
I MIGHT AS WELL BE A ROCK STAR!!!!

I am lovin' life!!!!
Hey Angel, what a coincidence. I was on the 405 on the west-side of LA and all the guys were looking, waving and throwing kisses at me also, OH, well - I'm a star too!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
Eldeeko, we MUST meet for coffee, tea, etc. That would be very cool....
I agree,.. Eldeeko is Hilarious!!

oh and yes,.. I'm alittle slow,.. but imagine this was the second post,..:

Don't hide your Feelings on this,.. Tell us how you really Feel?? hmm??

:mad: not at funny being the 8th Post Dammit!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
Eldeeko will bring his world famous finger food. Yum Yum....Skip... Still waiting on a good dog dish....:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Yep

Yep I can just imagine the fun your having, so wonderful that you finally got your baby.

WHERE ARE PICS??????

Kimberly
ChiliSky

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm reading this and turningGREEN with envy. Enjoy every second!:thumbs:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Gee - In Miami there doing the same. Its such a gas... Was in Boca Raton and this guy in a Bently parked next to me... I watched while eating at a resturant as people walked up to my sky and stared at it, ignoring the Bentley... The dollars per stare ratio is awsome.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sunney, that is SO cool. I bet you were just tickled!!!! I went to the Cheesecake Factory tonight for dinner with my husband and daughter.... hmmm, that's 3 people total................................. I made my husband ride his motorcycle, and my 11 year old daughter rode with me. I had my car valet parked and when I rode up to them, the attendants flocked like vultures to a carcass saying "It's a Saturn?" under their breath in accents. When we came out of the restaurant (after stopping at Tower Records and buying 3 CDs for my 6-CD changer, Mariah Carey, Kelly Clarkson and Massive Attack Greatest Hits), the attendant told me that he's never seen SO MANY PEOPLE came up to the car asking questions, etc. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, when they valeted the car...... the guy didn't like pull up, and back in... no, he went AROUND the level to pull in park.... IN THE FRONT..... where I always see the Ferrari's and Lambos, and stuff. I've never seen a Mercedes of ANY TYPE or BMW's or anything that is mass market parked there and my baby, Roscoe was. It was unbelievable. I was so stoked I tipped the dude VERY WELL. It just all goes with my 405 Freeway ride today..... it's sick, in the BEST WAY. But I love the sitting in a restaurant deal and watching it. I think I would freak out........really. Totally freak out. One foot out the door to kick butt...... ha ha ha, just thinking about it cracks me up. What a day!

·
Registered
802 Posts
West of the Swish Alps

Angelqute1 said:
No problem..anytime you are south of the valley (hate the heat) w.la, culver city, santa monica, ucla, westwood (any of the beach cities)..we could do coffee and a side-by-side. It would look like an alien invasion..those headlights remind me of some of them thar alien pictures.
I'd love to see them Foose wheels. I let my brother-in-law drive through the beach cities tonight (Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach and Redondo Beach). I think he is ready to trade me his Mercedes (I'd rather have "blue-baby") and I said "no thanks", besides you are only leasing that piece of European crap! Just got a call from my Lojack saying my car had been moved...false alarm..still in the garage. Hope it doesn't wake me in the middle of the night with the same message.

(Email Also)
This is an Early Warning alert from LoJack. Your vehicle may have been
moved without your authorization. Please check your vehicle as soon as
possible.

VEHICLE MAKE: SATURN (STRN)
MODEL: SKY
YEAR: 2007
COLOR: BLUE
VIN: 1G8MB35BX7Y100278

·
Registered
802 Posts
Skip said:
Eldeeko will bring his world famous finger food. Yum Yum....Skip... Still waiting on a good dog dish....:lol: :lol: :lol:
That's right, I owe you a recipe for "One Black Dog!", hard to describe, you have to taste it.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Skip said:
OK Skype, I found it:
  • 3kgDog meat
  • 1 1/2 cup Vinegar
  • 60 Peppercorns, crushed
  • 6 tbl Salt
  • 12 Cloves garlic, crushed
  • 1/2 cup Cooking oil
  • 6 cup Onion, sliced
  • 3 cup Tomato sauce
  • 10 cup Boiling water
  • 6 cups Red pepper, cut into strips
  • 6 piecebay leaf
  • 1 tspTabasco sauce
  • 1 1/2 cups Liver spread, ** see note
  • 1whole fresh pineapple, cut 1/2 inch thick
Directions

1. First, kill a medium sized dog, then burn off the fur over a hot fire.
2. Carefully remove the skin while still warm and set aside for later (may be used in other recpies)
3. Cut meat into 1" cubes. Marinade meat in mixture of vinegar, peppercorn, salt and garlic for 2 hours.
4. Fry meat in oil using a large wok over an open fire, then add onions and chopped pineapple and suate until tender.
5. Pour in tomato sauce and boiling water, add green peper, bay leaf and tobasco.
6. Cover and simmer over warm coals until meat is tender. Blend in liver spread and cook for additional 5-7 minutes.
* you can substiture lamb for dog. The taste is similar, but not as pungent.
** smooth liver pate will do as well.
Suggested Wine: San Miguel Beer
Serving Ideas : Rice, naturally.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
eldeeko said:
OK Skype, I found it:
  • 3kgDog meat
  • 1 1/2 cup Vinegar
  • 60 Peppercorns, crushed
  • 6 tbl Salt
  • 12 Cloves garlic, crushed
  • 1/2 cup Cooking oil
  • 6 cup Onion, sliced
  • 3 cup Tomato sauce
  • 10 cup Boiling water
  • 6 cups Red pepper, cut into strips
  • 6 piecebay leaf
  • 1 tspTabasco sauce
  • 1 1/2 cups Liver spread, ** see note
  • 1whole fresh pineapple, cut 1/2 inch thick
Directions

1. First, kill a medium sized dog, then burn off the fur over a hot fire.
2. Carefully remove the skin while still warm and set aside for later (may be used in other recpies)
3. Cut meat into 1" cubes. Marinade meat in mixture of vinegar, peppercorn, salt and garlic for 2 hours.
4. Fry meat in oil using a large wok over an open fire, then add onions and chopped pineapple and suate until tender.
5. Pour in tomato sauce and boiling water, add green peper, bay leaf and tobasco.
6. Cover and simmer over warm coals until meat is tender. Blend in liver spread and cook for additional 5-7 minutes.
* you can substiture lamb for dog. The taste is similar, but not as pungent.
** smooth liver pate will do as well.
Suggested Wine: San Miguel Beer
Serving Ideas : Rice, naturally.
That's just sick.... really sick!!!

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
That's just sick.... really sick!!!
Well, you can always try it with a crock pot.
Slow cooking will make it less stringy.

Ya got a new car, go out and see the rest of L.A.
(has it hit yet, btw?)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts