Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...but didn't see a single new car outside. No Skys, no Solstices, no nothing. Depressing. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
They had to move all the made ones away so they could get to work on mine!!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
SKYtime said:
...but didn't see a single new car outside. No Skys, no Solstices, no nothing. Depressing. :rolleyes:
Isn't that quite unusual? I figured there would ALWAYS be several new cars out in the parking lot. The pictures Ive seen showed 100's of them.:confused:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
No, there not selling like they should, so the top brass said close it down for the 4 day weekend...next tuesday they will start up at half output....Seal9

OK, OK Just kidding its not true..Just a little fun...Seal9:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
163 Posts
I like the sound of this - maybe my SKY's on its way then!! :D

Otherwise, where else would they be storing them??

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Yeah, Seal, now it is all HILARIOUS since you are driving around in your baby! ( I wanted to add a smiley face so you would know I am not shouting) Where did they go?

·
Registered
422 Posts
SKYtime said:
Are you sure you found the right plant? Oh no, no joke :lol:

That's allways when they load a ship, bringing some over to Europe. Do you know how many cars take place on a big ship :jester:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
C20LET_50 said:

That's allways when they load a ship, bringing some over to Europe. Do you know how many cars take place on a big ship :jester:
Even less funny! :lol: :lol: Mine gets made before any get shipped out!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
C20LET_50 said:

Didn't some in a previous post mention some workers replacing the badges on the Skys? :banghead:

:jester:

·
Registered
422 Posts
richmcc said:
Didn't some in a previous post mention some workers replacing the badges on the Skys? :banghead:

:jester:
Oh no, that was me. I was thinking to re-rebadged that Opel to an Saturn Sky :lol:
If I only could get one :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
238 Posts
SKYtime said:
You didn't look in the right area.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bob said:
You didn't look in the right area.
Perhaps. Drove right down the Centerville Road side of the plant which borders the main parking lots both in front and in the rear of the plant building as well as crossing the railroad tracks where the little babies are loaded. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts