Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after much wait of getting the dual air intake from Saturn MotorSports delivered to Vancouver BC I finally got them installed and all I can say is WOW! I think I've said that many times about this car. With the quad exhaust and the air intake she sounds so much nicer and honestly she has more spunk. Oh yeah did I mention she still gets sooooooo many looks and thumbs up. :thumbs: She is an incredible car to drive and even in the 3 degrees here I love driving her with the top down, stereo blasting and of course the heat on full blast. :D

Here are some pictures

Sky original air intake.jpg Sky with new dual intake.jpg Sky front with dual intake.jpg

·
Registered
358 Posts
Well after much wait of getting the dual air intake from Saturn MotorSports delivered to Vancouver BC I finally got them installed and all I can say is WOW! I think I've said that many times about this car. With the quad exhaust and the air intake she sounds so much nicer and honestly she has more spunk. Oh yeah did I mention she still gets sooooooo many looks and thumbs up. :thumbs: She is an incredible car to drive and even in the 3 degrees here I love driving her with the top down, stereo blasting and of course the heat on full blast. :D

Here are some pictures

View attachment 7987 View attachment 7988 View attachment 7989
WE NEED PICS!!

·
Registered
877 Posts
The SMS intake is very good. After washing the car make sure you dry off the hood before opening it. The water will pour directly on the filters.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The SMS intake is very good. After washing the car make sure you dry off the hood before opening it. The water will pour directly on the filters.
Thanks Vstar. I love this forum because everyone is always willing to give great advice!

·
Registered
991 Posts
I noticed the plastic cover for the top of the engine is gone. Did you leave it off or were you going to put it back on??

·
Registered
26 Posts
high five from cloverdale b.c. sky owner

When I was at Landsdowe last week they said they`ve sold 7 sky`s so far,let`s keep in touch and maybe do a road trip sometime.Owner of silver sky which I think you demo drove back in may.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks Vstar. I love this forum because everyone is always willing to give great advice!
:cheers: Congrats. I put sandwich bags on the two air filters, you just have to remember to take them off before starting the car. Won't have to do that for a few months now.

·
Registered
150 Posts
...all I can say is WOW! I think I've said that many times about this car....
:agree: and :agree: :lol: :lol:

When I was at Landsdowe last week they said they`ve sold 7 sky`s so far,let`s keep in touch and maybe do a road trip sometime.Owner of silver sky which I think you demo drove back in may.
Glad to hear there's another local owner on the forum. More friends for me when my day comes!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I noticed the plastic cover for the top of the engine is gone. Did you leave it off or were you going to put it back on??
They did put the cover back on.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:agree: and :agree: :lol: :lol:

Glad to hear there's another local owner on the forum. More friends for me when my day comes!
CenterIce we can't wait until you join our club so we can take a cruise to Whistler! I too was glad to see someone else in the lower mainland posting on the forum. If there are others please post!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts