Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just in Miami in South Beach when along came a Black Solstice sounding pretty mean!!! I walked over to the guy who had a hot babe in the passenger seat and noticed he had a dual exhaust. I was like who makes that? He didnt know much technical stuff but he did give me the mechanics name and number who did it. Im thinking well he has to be able to do it for a sky then. I also asked how did he do the cutout for the second exhaust and he told me that the custom guy ordered it. LOW AND BEHOLD it was a carbon fiber piece the whole rear part that covers the exhust pipes. I have pics on my cell and as soon as I download them I will try to post. Im not too computer savvy so if u can help me out with posting the pics it would be appreciated.
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
3,491 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
migg750 said:
I was just in Miami in South Beach when along came a Black Solstice sounding pretty mean!!! I walked over to the guy who had a hot babe in the passenger seat and noticed he had a dual exhaust. I was like who makes that? He didnt know much technical stuff but he did give me the mechanics name and number who did it. Im thinking well he has to be able to do it for a sky then. I also asked how did he do the cutout for the second exhaust and he told me that the custom guy ordered it. LOW AND BEHOLD it was a carbon fiber piece the whole rear part that covers the exhust pipes. I have pics on my cell and as soon as I download them I will try to post. Im not too computer savvy so if u can help me out with posting the pics it would be appreciated.
It probably looked something like this:



RKSport rear fascia witH RKSport Dual Exit exhaust by MagnaFlow.
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
3,491 Posts
btlfed1500 said:
It probably looked something like this:

RKSport rear fascia witH RKSport Dual Exit exhaust by MagnaFlow.
Hey! I can see the reflection of somebody who fainted looking at that dual exhaust! Cool!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,298 Posts
jdigiant said:
Hey! I can see the reflection of somebody who fainted looking at that dual exhaust! Cool!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL, I didn't even notice that till you said something.

hilarious:cheers:
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top