Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still looking for a model of the SKY. Matchbox, Hot wheel, plastic, die-cast, clay, heck I'll take leggo now:D If anyone on this forum is in Europe, have you seen anything coming out of Italy or Germany. The model is as hard a find as the real thing.:rolleyes: Please help me with my addiction.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Still looking for a model of the SKY. Matchbox, Hot wheel, plastic, die-cast, clay, heck I'll take leggo now:D If anyone on this forum is in Europe, have you seen anything coming out of Italy or Germany. The model is as hard a find as the real thing.:rolleyes: Please help me with my addiction.

No kidding! :willy: How long does it take to put out aftermarket products for a car this popular. I assure you though as soon as anyone finds out about one it will be posted here in a hurry. :thumbs:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Would take awile here in Europe because the first cars will be delivered next (early) spring.

And do you really want a die-cast of the Opel GT :confused:

But maybe you can find very small parts to rebadge :D

·
Registered
422 Posts

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Model Car

The only model out there that even comes close is the Opel Speedster. Just go to Ebay and put Opel Speedster in the search box.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bringing this post back after almost 60 days since I first posted it, and I ask anyone in the know "Dude, where's my model car?" I have concepts that were not produced, and here we have one of the hottest roadsters around and still no DIE-CAST. Can anyone give answers?? :confused: :confused: :brentil:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Still nothing yet...that email I sent to AutoArt a few months back never even got a response or thank you or anything.

Come on die-cast makers! Where's our die-cast Sky!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Metal craft...or something like that has models of the sema sky car.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
I WOULD PEE in my pants if I ever found anything fun wise of a Sky!!!

Model....Matchbox car anything!!!!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
A little late, but there was a pewter SKY replica on the saturnstuff store about a month ago for about $140. I don't see it there anymore, but I have one on order. That's the only thing I've seen so far.

·
Registered
108 Posts
A little late, but there was a pewter SKY replica on the saturnstuff store about a month ago for about $140. I don't see it there anymore, but I have one on order. That's the only thing I've seen so far.
I also ordered one. Got the confirnation for shipment sometime after mid Nov. Trying to find the conf, is will post vendor

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
That's the one! I ordered 10/6 and it said "approximately 21 days" but there was no mention of the manufacturer or direct way to contact them.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Model cars of the new Opel GT arenot in the market yet.
Maybe some of the European Model Car Manufacturers will produce anytime in 2007.
Best to have a look at a some European Model Car Sellers now and then.
Here is an example for a bigger Model Car Seller:

http://www.modelcarworld.biz/cgi-bin/his-webshop.pl?pid=google&t=zurStartseite&amp

Only models of the old Opel GT available up to now.
I sent them an email this morning. Here's their response:banghead: :

Dear Sir,

unfortunately, we are unable to supply the model requested.

Although we stock a very wide range, a corresponding model for every car
simply does not exist. However, we have about 100 new models every week
which means that your type may be available in the future.

So keep an eye on our shop, as once the model is introduced you will have
no trouble getting it from us.

Your service team from

Model Car World
Joelle Wienecke

Bttgerstr. 2-14
D-65439 Flrsheim
Germany
Tel: 0049 (0)6145 5456-0
Fax: 0049 (0)6145 5456-11
[email protected]
www.modelcarworld.de

·
Registered
33 Posts
The Model car from the new OPEL GT(1:43) will come from www.schuco.de
That I have read in a German OPEL Model Car Forum.

But when it came out I don´t know,i think at 2007

·
Premium Member
921 Posts

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
I orderd that from Saturn Store

I also ordered one. Got the confirnation for shipment sometime after mid Nov. Trying to find the conf, is will post vendor
I also ordered one on Dec 31st and it said it is on backorder and will ship once available. Copy of E-mail.

"Thank you for your order. This E-Mail confirms that your order was
placed. You will be notified once your order is shipped. This
acknowledgement is not an invoice and does not reflect final shipping
or tax amounts. For additional information or questions, contact your
Customer Service Representative at 800-828-2112 PROMPT4 or by email at [email protected]
Qty Ordered = 1, Qty Reserved = 0, Qty Backordered = 1, Catalog ID# - 74925
Description: Pewter Sky Replica Color pewter
NOTE: The backordered qty for this item will ship when available

1 - 20 of 21 Posts