Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a great tour today in my New Sky: approx 250 smiles :) :) :) , up and down hills, round and round curves, etc.

What a great car, super handling, lots of stares :D , lots of questions when I stopped :cool: , a little underpowered on steep climbs - but I'm not complaining.

I'm sunburned though from my lack of experience with a convertible. Striped arms from poor sunscreen applications. :driving:

But here's my question. I picked up some chewing gum somewhere on the road, and my guards didn't prevent "gum stripes" on my black door - very visible. What's the best way to get this off without damaging the finish?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I ran across this company the other day, and they should have a solution for you.

http://www.autogeek.net/

Good luck! Running into gum can really burst your bubble... cleaning it can chew up lots of time... it's definitely a sticky situation...

Ah, puns, is there anything they can't do?

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
haylcron said:
Good luck! Running into gum can really burst your bubble... cleaning it can chew up lots of time... it's definitely a sticky situation...

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's just not right :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haylcron said:
I ran across this company the other day, and they should have a solution for you.

http://www.autogeek.net/

Thanks Haylcron,

I've registered with that forum on your suggestion. Probably will get some suggestions there to avoid having to rewax tomorrow. :) :)

Good puns. :D :D

No longer stuck in a rut.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.