Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had the Sky for almost a month and it sure is a lot of fun to drive :D

Now if only we did not have this thing called FALL happening right now in Wisconsin :mad:

Anyways, my dealer calls this morning and tells me my Sky has been delivered. I said I know, I've been driving it for a month. They say no, it JUST got delivered. Apparently, they made a duplicate order by mistake. I bet that is just going to rile those who are still waiting for their base Sky :brentil:

In any case, Saturn of Appleton has an extra now sitting on the lot, with the same stuff as my car. Hurry while the supply lasts :jester:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I have had the Sky for almost a month and it sure is a lot of fun to drive :D

Now if only we did not have this thing called FALL happening right now in Wisconsin :mad:

Anyways, my dealer calls this morning and tells me my Sky has been delivered. I said I know, I've been driving it for a month. They say no, it JUST got delivered. Apparently, they made a duplicate order by mistake. I bet that is just going to rile those who are still waiting for their base Sky :brentil:

In any case, Saturn of Appleton has an extra now sitting on the lot, with the same stuff as my car. Hurry while the supply lasts :jester:
I think your Dealership made the mistake and put in another order. I don't believe GM wouldn't make a mistake like that .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts