Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone from the East Tennessee, Southwest Virginia, Eastern North Carolina or anyone else within easy driving range be interested in a Blue Ridge Parkway drive the 4th of July weekend?
Both Skys and Solstices are invited.
We can also discuss a possible new club, maybe called the "Smoky Mountian Kappa Klub"

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Howdy..... first i want to say.... i am praying for your wife daily and your family...... ... what city are you near???? so i can look up the miles SkyBaby-07

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Would love to, but next year

Oh I would love that soooo much, but I dont think I will have mine until next 4th at the way the Canadian orders are going. I dont live far from you down here and that would just be so wonderful. I know your wife would just love the drive, I have done part of it. The vistas are breath taking.

I will have to settle on all the wonderful pictures you bring back and post for us.

Praying for you and your wife

BIG HUGS
Kimberly

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
SkyBaby said:
Howdy..... first i want to say.... i am praying for your wife daily and your family...... ... what city are you near???? so i can look up the miles SkyBaby-07
Thanks Sky Baby
I was thinking of meeting in Boone NC and traveling down to Maggie Valley NC on July 1st (that is my wife's birthday).... then we can head over to Gatlinburg, TN or Cherokee NC.

of course it all depends on how she is feeling if i will be able to go, but i would love to get something together for the people close by

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I'll be down that way exactly 1 week earlier...doing a 10-day motorcycle trip down the Skyline Drive/Blue Ridge Parkway. Wish I could stay the extra week to meet up with you all, but I don't think my employer would appreciate it. :D

However, if the date ends up being changed to the week before, let me know and I will try to meet up with you. Only thing is...I'll be on my bike...if that's okay with everyone.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I would love to go! However, I have to be out of town from June 29-July 2 for work. If anything changes, count me in!

·
Registered
41 Posts
July 4th weekend drive

Tim,

While it is too early for me to be sure, I am interested in the drive. If we can both get away, it would sure be fun to come over from the midstate.

If you get a club going, I might be interested as a part-time East Tennessee guy. My wife is from over there and we get over to see her mother AND my youngest starts at UT Knoxville in the Fall. Guess I will be over your way more and more.

We are praying for both your wife and yourself.

Jon

·
Registered
945 Posts
DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS GOING TO BE A REPEAT FOR 2007

A lot has changed in Tim's
life since this thread was started

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS GOING TO BE A REPEAT FOR 2007

A lot has changed in Ernest's life since this thread was started

Dont you mean Tim's life? I think it might do him some good for all of us in the area to get together. We have always supported him through that very tough year.

I would love to do something with everyone, just let me know

Kimberly

1 - 11 of 11 Posts