Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just as a point of information....I hooked up my LED's on my windscreen to my brake lights....if anyone wants to do similiar...it is the blue wire that is the positive...that is the one u have to tap into to....it is on the left side of the trunk area...just cut the electric tape that holds the wires together. It is easy to get to. If u need pics just e-mail...

Attachments

·
Registered
18,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cannot be specific with u...but it is a circuit board that attaches to the kappasphere windscreen...it really lights up the image well every time u break...

·
Registered
262 Posts
marlboromike said:
Just as a point of information....I hooked up my LED's on my windscreen to my brake lights....if anyone wants to do similiar...it is the blue wire that is the positive...that is the one u have to tap into to....it is on the left side of the trunk area...just cut the electric tape that holds the wires together. It is easy to get to. If u need pics just e-mail...
COME ON MIKE, PICTURES. :willy: You have been talking about this for month's. LET US SEE PICTURES OF THE FINISHED PRODUCT or I'm coming to NJ and do a "Soprano" on you.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Yap! and I know people who can dispose of the body...Seal9:lol: :lol: :lol:

We want Pic's......:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
18,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I tried to take pics in the garage last night....what happens is the flash blocks out the lighted LED's...something like when u take a picture and the mirror is in back of the image....I will try this again tonight and block the flash. Hope this will work....sorry guys for the anticipatory anxiety....but it is really awesome. There I go again...lol

·
Registered
18,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Finally...some good pics

Pics were taken in garage about sunset...when it is completely dark...the white LED's r outstanding. Since I have silver pearl, I wanted the LED's in white..remember u have 3 red brake lights...another red would be redundant

Attachments

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
WOW that looks really great. Are you going in business selling them to us copy cat that want to be like Mike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts